My wife doesn't care!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Juaru

Reaction score
I just got an incredible buy and my wife doesn't care, so I thought I'd tell someone who does!

Stopped at Hobby Lobby on a whim tonight, was planning on picking up an Estes Monarch. They've been on clearance for a while - 7.99 and 50% off the yellow sticker. 3.50 each - not bad. Well, they were out. Last week they had about 30 of them, but that's how it goes. Anyway, while digging around the clearance bins I came across (2) 2 packs of Econojet F21-6W's and (1) 2 pack of F21-8W's. Clearance price was 9.99, so after the 50% off that's 5.00 per two pack!

I was so excited, I called my wife on the cell on my way out of the parking lot, and upon hearing the news her response was "Yeah, that's great. Can you pick up some bread on the way home?"

So, I thought I'd tell someone who will at least PRETEND to care.

-John (not Jon) Arthur

www.JonRocket.com

It sure looks like it would be worth the drive to a few other of your local HobLobs to check out their clearance stuff?

Where do you people find these "clearance bins" in HobLob and Michaels?

Oh yeah, congrats on the find dude. I've never found anything higher than E motors at HobLob

My local store has a big table of wicker baskets that are full of clearance items right at the front of the store. Usually just a bunch of craft stuff, but once in a while they'll put some rocketry items in there.

A couple of weeks ago, I got a bunch of Estes 3 packs of E motors for 3 bucks a piece.

John (not Jon) Arthur

www.JonRocket.com

Back