Model Aerospace Company

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

455 Buick

Reaction score
Did I get taken? Maybe too early to tell?

I ordered some stuff from them yesterday online. Was surprised to not get an email confirmation. Maybe I entered my email address wrong?

I called the 800 number on their website today. Not a working number.

I sent an email, but no reply as of yet.

Is this company legit? I worry about credit card fraud. Beyond that, it would be nice to know if my stuff is in their system to be shipped soon, or if I have to order from elsewhere (and wait to do so, cuz I don't know if/when the order will be filled.

Someone else had a problem hearing from them...I think the problem was the setting on his email filter. Check your spam file.

I had the same experience with MAC recently. Ordered products on Feb. 6th, but got no e-mail confirmation. 10 days later, I still had not rec'd my goods, so I called. The 888 number is not a working number and no-one answers the 623 number, so I sent them an e-mail. Another week has gone by and I've sent two additional e-mails, none of which have generated a response. My credit card has not been billed, so I'm going to assume that MAC is not staffed by fraudsters. Maybe just folks with too much on their plate. Too bad, as the prices were good. I would have bought more rocketry stuff that I don't need.

Back