• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Loki 2 and 4 grain

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Target

Reaction score
Haven’t posted, built or launched in a long time due to diabetic health related problems. Selling some items I wont be needing. Loki EX 2 and 4 grain, ring nozzle and other hardware included, never used/flown. $100.00. Buyer pays USPS from 28037, NC. Will send securely packaged.

Bank or personal check only. Bank check will be your best all around option. Will ship when check clears. Bank check funds generally are immediately available.

I will not be back on the forum (only to post as sold) so 1st person to email today to [email protected] gets it. I will reply back to 1st confirming with my address to send check. I will check email later today....Also you MUST send check to me and received in 7 working days of this post or I will re-list item. Seven working day will be March 3rd.

Will email or call/text if you supply number when I ship.
Thanks Bobby

from original invoice
38mm 480 N-s Hardware set 80.00T
38mm motor case 7" long 25.00T

loki.jpg

Got my fingers crossed I was first, but I have seen how fast some here are to pick up a good deal! :pc:

Back