• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale Kosdon + Loki + Syner-Jet

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DabCat

Reaction score
Selling off some duplicates and things I don't need. All prices do not include shipping. Assume $10 or so for shipping. In person meetup available at ROC, FAR, or Redondo Beach area. Paypal preferred, but other payment options available as well. Additional pictures available upon request. Feel free to make reasonable offers.

All casings are new, never used. A few of the Kosdon casings were still in their original paper wrapping from Frank. If you buy all the Kosdon cases as a lot, I'll do free shipping and include an original Kosdon business card.

Kosdon 1" Hardware:

1" 35 casing only - $45 Both Sold
1" 105 casing only - $48 Sold
1" 150 casing only - $50 Sold
1" 200 casing only - $55 Sold
1" 250 casing only - $65 Sold Pending payment

1697166652232.png

(Copied over from my last post + lowered price) Syner-Jet 29/40-80-120 complete with spacers, closures, snap rings, etc. For you EX people, it does fit Aerotech 29mm liners and nozzles. Asking $60 Sold

1697167494637.png

Another Loki 38/1200, complete with nozzle, forward closure, snap rings, and nozzle washer. This one is engraved. Asking $190 Withdrawn

1697167726082.png1697167748957.png1697167770797.png1697167784793.png

Syner-Jet I166 reloads. All packages sealed. Grains look to be in good condition. No swelling or oxidization. 4 available, asking $150 for all 4. I cannot ship these. I am willing to work to find a way to get them to you if you're interested but not local. I'll also include a Syner-Jet 38mm 6 grain case with a damaged snap ring groove that can be cut down and re-cut. For an extra $50 I'll cut it down and re-cut it for you.

1697168042388.png

Kosdon 2.5" stuff is also still available. Placeholder price of $200, but that price is not firm at all. If you're interested, send me a PM and I'll dig it all out and we can discuss. There's assorted grains and AN nozzles. I believe there's also liners. No casings.

Last edited:
It would be great if you would leave the original sizes and asking prices (per rule 7 of the forum sticky) so that others can use your post as a reference. This is the first time I can recall seeing all the 1" Kosdon sizes laid out and also labeled, but now some the case sizes and prices have been removed from the original post. It's a great photo and info, so preserving it would be super useful!

Thank you,

Tony

It would be great if you would leave the original sizes and asking prices (per rule 7 of the forum sticky) so that others can use your post as a reference. This is the first time I can recall seeing all the 1" Kosdon sizes laid out and also labeled, but now some the case sizes and prices have been removed from the original post. It's a great photo and info, so preserving it would be super useful!

Thank you,

Tony
They sold before I put the TRF thread up. I can put up what I sold them for if you would like. The sizing would be useful. I'll put that up.

1" kosdon stuff is all sold. 2.5" grains still available. Someone please make me an offer on the Syner-Jet stuff! It's perfect for your old motor collection! Own a piece of rocketry history!

Didn't get the chance unfortunately. That's my goal tonight, but we'll see if I get to it.
On the off chance you have an M3700, I call dibs 😉. I know tfish has some original 2.5in hardware so if you have anything that fits his stuff, he should have dibs on that as far as I'm concerned.

Last edited:
On the off chance you have an M3700, I call dibs 😉. I know tfish has some original 2.5in hardware so if you have anything that fits his stuff, he should have dibs on that as far as I'm concerned.
I can confidently say there's no M3700. I've got the stuff out right now. Taking inventory.

I just came across 2 nozzles for the 2.5" hardware. About 1" drilled throat. I don't have a caliper handy, but I can get dimensions if anyone is interested. Grains and 38mm Syner-Jet stuff still available.

I just came across 2 nozzles for the 2.5" hardware. About 1" drilled throat. I don't have a caliper handy, but I can get dimensions if anyone is interested. Grains and 38mm Syner-Jet stuff still available.
Did you dig out your bucket of grains? Interested in what you have

I might be interested in one of those 2.5" nozzles. Can you bring one to Rocstock?

There's 22 grains to make about 6 reloads. I found a third nozzle, so there's 3 nozzles available, and I believe I have more 2.5" stuff in another box. I think there's a forward bulkhead of sorts. Message me if interested and I'll give more details and we can discuss a fair price.

Back