• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold 75mm green anodized snap ring cases – 19-5/8" and 30-7/8" (3500Ns & 6000Ns) New Old Stock

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

manixFan

Not a rocket scientist
TRF Supporter
Reaction score
UPDATE: I am out of thrust rings for the cases, and I'm not sure how long it will be before I receive my order. Once I have more in hand, I will offer more cases for sale, mostly just the 6000 cases.

Thanks to all who purchased one (or more) of the cases – fly 'em high!

Tony

Offered here for sale are ‘new old stock’ 75mm (3”) snap ring motor cases. These are green anodized aluminum cases that are excellent for research motors. With the correct hardware, they can also be used for some current manufacturers reloads. These are the same size as Loki cases and can use the same liners and casting tubes. (Liner OD of 2.734") Prices include shipping to CONUS.

75mm 6000 case – 30-7/8” long, includes thrust ring, 2 snap rings, 2 0-rings $255 shipped (includes a 4-7/8" grain spacer!) SOLD OUT
75mm 3500 case – 19-5/8” long, includes thrust ring, 2 snap rings, 2 0-rings $165 shipped SOLD OUT
75mm ‘puck’ style forward closure (no delay grain well) $65 (only with purchase of a case) SOLD OUT

I have a fair number of cases in each size, but a limited number of closures. Closures are only available with the cases. Weight permitting, I will also include several fiber washers with each case that are normally used with forward closures with smoke wells.

(You can use these cases with Loki reloads, but you need to use the Loki forward closure and nozzle .)

Tony

(Due to the wide angle of the camera lens, the cases looks longer than they are – the closeup is more accurate)
75mm-motors.jpg

6000 case:
6000-case.jpg

3500 case:

3500-case.jpg

4-7/8" grain spacer:

75mm-spacer.jpg

Last edited:
Back