Quantcast

Free shipping with Apogee until 12/19/03

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

TheRadiator

Reaction score
Hey guys,

Ordered some stuff from Apogee, and they always send a nice thank you note when you place an order and give you a "coupon code" for $5.40 off shipping in case you forget to order something and they go on to encourage you to give it to your friends. So here is the coupon code: C130
Cheap shipping guys!

www.apogeerockets.com

I do believe in spreading a good word about vendors I've had good experiences with, and Apogee is one of them. One of the fine things about rocketry is that business is almost always a pleasure to do with the vast majority of vendors out there. There is the occasional stinker out there, but as a whole, you vendor guys sure make it easy to part ways with my cash!

Steve

Reaction score
I tried using the coupon code and it knocked 5 bucks off the shipping cost, but that only dropped it down to around 7 dollars. How do I get free shipping? On my next order?

Stephen

Rocketmaniac

Reaction score
Originally posted by TheRadiator
you vendor guys sure make it easy to part ways with my cash!
You are not kidding about that!!!!! They are professionals at it....

TheRadiator

Reaction score
Originally posted by Bushrat
I tried using the coupon code and it knocked 5 bucks off the shipping cost, but that only dropped it down to around 7 dollars. How do I get free shipping? On my next order?

Stephen
Okay, re-read my e-mail, and this is the case where you can actually shoot the messenger. :kill: There, ya got me! It was only $5.40 off shipping. My bad, and by the way I do not represent Apogee in any way. Just a citizen trying to get the word out and didn't do a very good job of it! That's my fault. I was thinking free shipping 'cuz I only ordered some BT's and an Aspire, so my shipping was only $5.40. I'm truly sorry for misleading ya'll. Folks, I will re-read before making any posts like this in the future. I will try to edit the message now....... please accept my apologies Bushrat and anyone else who tried and didn't get shipping free....:(

Steve

Reaction score
Hey, Radiator - no biggie! Any savings is better than none, right? And no apology necessary... you were just getting the word out, and that's a good thing!

Stephen

TheRadiator

Reaction score
I appreciate that! :) These guys do have great service. I made my order on a Thursday night, shipped Friday, traveled from CO to NC and the mailman deliver Monday afternoon! :eek: Talk about quick turn-around! Anyways, I just freaked b/c I didn't want to destroy my credibility! :) Happy building!

~The Radiator