• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

E(vil)bay decent deals alert - January 20, 2013

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stealth6

insert witty tagline here
Reaction score
Don't know if (ebay seller name) "Dongiters" is a TRF member, but folks around here might want to mosey on over to E(vil)bay and check out some of his/her offerings. A few good rocketry deals to be had - Altimeter II for $39 shipped, 38mm Slimline for $11 shipped, some good parachute deals, etc.

All seem to be BuyItNow which is nice cause you avoid the whole bidding hassles. Guys got a good feedback rating as well.

So, if you are "dongiters" - good on ya for the fair offerings.
Anyone else - check em out and maybe get a good deal.

s6

(no I don't have any connection to the auctions or the seller, just passing along info I came across).

How about a link. Searched eBay and no hits on Slimline anything in Toys/Hobbies/Rockets...

In the time it took me to post that last, stuff is getting grabbed up. The Slimline is now gone.

Still, I'd keep an eye out for more, as he just started listing stuff.

s6

Back