• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

$100.00 Droid Fighter on Ebay

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Thrasher

Reaction score
Check out this real E Bay auction: What a deal!

estes star wars episode 1, action model rocket Item number: 6027932445

Seller: mmm3matney ( 1 )
Positive Feedback: 100%
Member since Dec-09-05 in United States
Starting bid: US $100.00
Time left: 4 days 9 hours
7-day listing
Ends Jan-14-06 17:59:13 PST
Item location: Shelbyville, IN
United States
Ships to: United States

Summary
; This is an Episode 1 Trade Federation Droid Fighter model rocket launcher.; This will launch up to 200 ft, includes launch pad and has canon launchers on side.; Will be a good collecters item.; In good shape, never out of box.; Some tears and tape on box. ; Wing span 5.5 inches and weight is 126 grams. ;
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Surely he meant $1.00 and mis-typed his info.
(I know, "don't call me Shirley....")

It is only this guy's first or second transaction so there is a good chance he really doesn't know what he is doing.

I am tempted to send him a question asking if there are 99 $1 bills included with it to use as recovery wadding.:rolleyes:

Originally posted by rokitflite
I am tempted to send him a question asking if there are 99 $1 bills included with it to use as recovery wadding.:rolleyes:
Darnit, is that what those five 20 dollar bills were for in my Odyssey kit? :eek:

I used them to build the optional streamer. :)

Originally posted by Gus
Darnit, is that what those five 20 dollar bills were for in my Odyssey kit? :eek:

I used them to build the optional streamer. :)

Well, if you plan on using streamer recovery you may end up needing another kit anyway... Then you can use the 20s properly as recovery wadding:D Now I hope you weren't comparing the Odyssey to the droid fighter!:eek:

Have you started it yet Gus?

Back