Congress says some UFOs have a non-human origin.

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The hollow Moon theory is fun, for sure, but is somewhat out of place in this thread which is all about official US government investigations and disclosures. But as we are discovering, the more that is released about the UFO and UAP topic, the weirder and more absurd some of the stories become. This leads to non-rational and non-scientific areas of discussion including the paranormal and the religious as well as the comical and farcical. Institutions such as the government, military, major media, leading commercial and financial institutions, as well as many churches and religious communities are loathe to discuss these areas, and we too should be very careful about going there, as once you do, there is no going back. And the moderators may also not be amused.

Unexplained phenomena exist which are both apparently intelligent and violate our known laws of physics. It is worth studying. But we take the view that it is not ET.

Worthwhile video from sci-fi author and alien skeptic.

So, alien UFOs are all around us, and Congress keeps cutting NASA's budget. Hrrrmmm. Perhaps our alien masters don't want us going into space, they want to keep us dumb animals in our place, laboring away for them and never reaching for the stars. I've seen "They Live" and it's a documentary.

As I understand it, the UAP disclosure act has passed. I believe it includes language allowing the select committee to subpoena testimony from any of these 40 alleged witnesses with first hand information. They need to know names, and they asked for them to be provided no later than the 15th of this month. Maybe by the 26th if they need a SCIF. I want the good stuff, not just the safe and sane version.

Attachments

• uap_amendment.pdf
    116.8 KB · Views: 0
  • F4JOkr4bQAEUWZV.jpeg
    F4JOkr4bQAEUWZV.jpeg
    133.3 KB · Views: 0
As I understand it, the UAP disclosure act has passed. I believe it includes language allowing the select committee to subpoena testimony from any of these 40 alleged witnesses with first hand information. They need to know names, and they asked for them to be provided no later than the 15th of this month. Maybe by the 26th if they need a SCIF. I want the good stuff, not just the safe and sane version.
I hope the committee gets the testimony it seeks. Alas, I fear there is to be prohibitive pushback from certain quarters of the military (USAF), intelligence communities, and congressional representatives dissuaded by defense contractors and their lobbyists. My assumption is that those government elements opposed to further government investigation and release of information do so on the grounds that additional disclosures and investigations are harmful to national interests. These are serious people, but do they have a valid point? Where things are going may be neither safe nor sane.

There was a reporting app under development called Enigma. Witnesses could announce sightings in real-time and file reports or upload vids. Users nearby would get a notification to go outside and take a look. Hopefully, that would generate multiple sightings and vantage points. Your smartphone provides the location, time, direction, and elevation metadata. The AI then triangulates size, speed, flight paths etc. AI would also filter out Venus, satellites or other known objects. When looking for a needle in a haystack, the last thing you need to do is add more straw. We don't need more data, we need better data. NASA might be onto something if their reporting system is done well.

There was a reporting app under development called Enigma. Witnesses could announce sightings in real-time and file reports or upload vids. Users nearby would get a notification to go outside and take a look. Hopefully, that would generate multiple sightings and vantage points. Your smartphone provides the location, time, direction, and elevation metadata. The AI then triangulates size, speed, flight paths etc. AI would also filter out Venus, satellites or other known objects. When looking for a needle in a haystack, the last thing you need to do is add more straw. We don't need more data, we need better data. NASA might be onto something if their reporting system is done well.
I'd download that.

The outgoing Pentagon UAP chief, together with his aides are saying none of the hundreds of cases cases they have investigated have been positively attributed to foreign activities. "At the same time, Kirkpatrick and senior defense officials have ruled out the possibility that secret U.S. programs or experimental aircraft explain the phenomena". They may now be thinking "aliens", but the evidence they seem to have consists mainly of images of "silver metallic orbs" going back to WWII. Nobody seems to know what "aliens" are, but they think they are "in our back yard". IMHO we may someday learn something more significant, but likely not soon.

https://thehill.com/opinion/nationa...on-ufo-chief-says-someone-is-in-our-backyard/

but the evidence they seem to have consists mainly of images of "silver metallic orbs" going back to WWII. Nobody seems to know what "aliens" are, but they think they are "in our back yard"
Steve Austin is helping John Saxon and Andre the Giant get back home. The secret lair is just 30 miles outside of LA, like everybody else's was in the 1970's.

The goal is to keep all the Sheeple busy running to the grocery store to buy the latest issue of the National Enquirer

I’m pretty sure they identified that one pretty quickly.

But that also illustrates a certain selection bias, I think.
As I recall the first of the spy balloons were categorized as UAPs, maybe two or three years ago.
Only the most recent one was identified as Chinese, then they put two and two together.

I think I mentioned this somewhere else. About three or four weeks ago I was standing in front of our house looking to the north at the stars. Our drive way is lined with path lights. There are up lights under two pines to the west of the drive way. They are between 25' and 35' tall. The garage lights were on. I was around the house in the dark. I caught movement out of the corner of my eye. I looked and saw a light grey slightly flattened cone about 3' long and about 18" across the back. It wasn't showing any light. It flew down the center of the driveway at about 15'. I think it was going about 40mph. I only saw it for a couple of seconds and wouldn't have seen it if not for the lights on that side of the house. A couple of days ago it occurred that our security cameras might have seen it. I have a friend that installed the cameras coming over in a couple of days to try and find it.

Look up Colonel Karl Nell, one of Grushs' bosses. Seems to have lots of credibility without the Glomar response I've been used to hearing from intelligence brass. Searching generated other interesting things: he's a plaintiff in a whistleblower case, for instance. There's also quite a few more corroborating, and public testimonials from within the intelligence community than I thought. Either we've got a bunch of whack jobs with top clearances, the biggest, longest running psyop in history, or craft of non-human origin. Curiouser and curiouser.

https://youtu.be/cvy25vQKAWI?si=sZ3FOioTl-pXm51v…

I think I mentioned this somewhere else. About three or four weeks ago I was standing in front of our house looking to the north at the stars. Our drive way is lined with path lights. There are up lights under two pines to the west of the drive way. They are between 25' and 35' tall. The garage lights were on. I was around the house in the dark. I caught movement out of the corner of my eye. I looked and saw a light grey slightly flattened cone about 3' long and about 18" across the back. It wasn't showing any light. It flew down the center of the driveway at about 15'. I think it was going about 40mph. I only saw it for a couple of seconds and wouldn't have seen it if not for the lights on that side of the house. A couple of days ago it occurred that our security cameras might have seen it. I have a friend that installed the cameras coming over in a couple of days to try and find it.
You store security camera footage for a month or more? Wow. Would love to see it if you have the clip!

Today I watched two interviews from News Nation on You Tube. One was with a researcher, Ross Coulthart. He said he had been told by high level American Intelligence individuals that the US has recovered 9 non human vehicles. 7 crashed and 2 intact and they had been given to US Aerospace companies to reverse engineer. He said that the CIA is the lead agency and that Air Force SOF personnel are used for recovery. The other interview was with this expert and GOP Senator Tim Burgess who is pushing for full disclosure. The Senator said he was getting push back. The other day I saw that three of the highest ranking members of the GOP are trying to stop the current Congressional investigation. I have a few problems with all of this. First and I have said it before how does a race of E.T.'s get here and then crash? Are we shooting them down. I sincerely doubt it. Giving E.T. tech to even the brightest aerospace engineer, to me anyway, would be like giving a modern jet fighter to the aircraft builders from WWI. How would they even know what they were looking at? And using AFSOF operators. They would have to have the highest clearance possible and kept in a deep black facility with no outside contact and only let out to do a retrieval. Even some people that have worked at Groom Lake talk and they have been sworn to secrecy for the rest of their lives. Now all this could be true too. I am 100% positive the E.T.'s are here. Considering what I saw last summer and a few months ago. I'm also positive that a few people in Government and our Military know the truth. And since other countries Governments and Militaries must be as aware of the truth too it means a Global coverup of epic scale. The cooperation of world wide intelligence agencies that operate outside their Governments control. And has been going on for many decades. But I think since we the people of the World have been getting little bits and pieces of information it means that we are being prepared for a much bigger reveal. It could take many many years before the truth comes out though. I hope I'm alive when it happens.

how does a race of E.T.'s get here and then crash? Are we shooting them down. I sincerely doubt it. Giving E.T. tech to even the brightest aerospace engineer, to me anyway, would be like giving a modern jet fighter to the aircraft builders from WWI.
I believe it was Clarke, or maybe Asimov who said "Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic" -- your analogy is close, but off by about 1000 years. If E.T. is visiting our planet in "Spacecraft", which I doubt, because physics, then these craft have somehow managed to get around relativity, or have a power source of infinite nature. That's "magic" in our realm. It's more like handing a caveman an iPhone, and trying to have him reverse engineer it. He couldn't even begin to figure it out.

And yeah, they travel millions of light years to get here and then somehow crash the moment they get here? I somehow doubt that as well. Their ships would be built from elements we don't even begin to understand and their technology would be radically different. And they would be experienced travellers. They wouldn't make the stupid mistakes we make if they are able to traverse such vast distances without issue. If you are going multiples of C within space, ramming into a random hydrogen atom would be devastating, so there would have to be a protective bubble around the craft, "force fields" if you will. This would make it impervious to our weapons. So we are not shooting them down.

@teepot
@techrat

We always appreciate intelligent, cautious and respectful speculation and questions about unexplained phenomena, so thanks very much for that!

In my extremely humble opinion, all we have that is believable (and now at last officially confirmed) is that unexplained phenomena actually do exist. That in itself is a major breakthrough for US government, science, media and most of all, interested citizens. However, there may be reasons for some agencies of government to prevent this breakthrough from going too far, too fast.

So, again IMHO, there is a some level of deception, lies and BS intended to conflate these unexplained phenomena with purported physical aliens and physical craft suggested to be operating and sometimes crashing on our planet. But I can't buy into it because there is not enough hard evidence produced to prove it. Yet I have witnessed the phenomena, and know it exists. So how is that reconciled?

Until it is established by accepted solutions from physics and medicine, I'll stick with the notion that these unexplained phenomena may be as much or more epiphenomena of consciousness as anything else. And yes, consciousness is itself as big a mystery as the unexplained phenomena to which it is inescapably linked.

@teepot
@techrat

We always appreciate intelligent, cautious and respectful speculation and questions about unexplained phenomena, so thanks very much for that!

In my extremely humble opinion, all we have that is believable (and now at last officially confirmed) is that unexplained phenomena actually do exist. That in itself is a major breakthrough for US government, science, media and most of all, interested citizens. However, there may be reasons for some agencies of government to prevent this breakthrough from going too far, too fast.

So, again IMHO, there is a some level of deception, lies and BS intended to conflate these unexplained phenomena with purported physical aliens and physical craft suggested to be operating and sometimes crashing on our planet. But I can't buy into it because there is not enough hard evidence produced to prove it. Yet I have witnessed the phenomena, and know it exists. So how is that reconciled?

Until it is established by accepted solutions from physics and medicine, I'll stick with the notion that these unexplained phenomena may be as much or more epiphenomena of consciousness as anything else. And yes, consciousness is itself as big a mystery as the unexplained phenomena to which it is inescapably linked.
Either way, we’ve got a lot of hearsay, a lot of claimed sightings at indecent hours, and precious little in the way of documentation and claimants producing the alleged craft. That’s just a little too tidy of a coverup.

But I can't buy into it because there is not enough hard evidence produced to prove it. Yet I have witnessed the phenomena, and know it exists. So how is that reconciled?
Well, let me be clear: I do not 100% discount that our planet may be getting visits from "phenomena" of extra-terrestrial intelligence. I can't discount it entirely, because there's always that 0.0001% chance I am wrong. I'm simply stating that it's highly unlikely they are coming to us via what we consider to be "spacecraft". Perhaps they are travelling through another dimension, or they are able to open their own wormholes, or they may even originate from a 4th dimensional space, and what we see are their 3D shadows. Perhaps they are simply probes, AI-driven intelligences, and there aren't any alien "beings". Perhaps our entire universe is simply a science experiment sitting inside a universe-sized glass-jar in a gargantuan lab and what we "see" is occassional flashes of a needle being inserted to stir up the solution.

We do not know what the phenomena are; and that's the only thing we *do* know. We know that we don't know. And until such time we have significant enough evidence to form a conclusion, we are simply speculating.

Back