• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

1 X Aardvark 1 X Estes HoJo

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lawndartman

Reaction score
:y: A VERY COOL Aardvark S. S. TRIOPSIS. IMHO this was Aardvarks best kit. It is 49.7 in. tall 2.56 dia. tube. It is set up with a 29mm main engine and 3 X BT50 outboard tubes, set up with 18mm mounts. To compleat the look, there is 3 X 38mm pods for the end of the fins. Very nice Si-Fi. Check out one on EMRR. All the tubes are perfect, all parts are bagged in sub-assemblys. Nice ply fins, a recovery set has been added, kevlar, chute (30in.) and piston. This kit is around 11 years old. It has been opened and there is no header card, if there ever was one. It comes with 9 pages of instructions. This baby needs to be built and flown! I would like to have 70.00 plus 10.00 for shipping, It is a good sized kit , so a big box will be used.

I also have a Estes JOHO #2166. Big box, in fair shape. All parts are perfect. Great kit, a cool build! 60.00 plus 10.00 for shipping.

As always, Paypal would be cool, PM me here....And thank you for looking!

Thank you, lawndartman (aka Tim)! :w:

The Estes Big Honest John came today and it was packed very well and arrived in the condition that you described. I am very pleased with your service and would recommend you to others.

I got intrigued with this kit when the late Darrell Mobley at RP did a "turbocharged" version of the rocket (https://www.rocketryplanet.com/content/view/2584/38/#axzz1puXbOYGO).

If anyone would like to check out some video of the venerable HoJo, see below:

[YOUTUBE]ifX5_gToPHk[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]Jv8vjAc5GMo[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]rUYSVkfrUVU[/YOUTUBE]

Greg

Back