• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Kits for Sale: Just one Left -- Centuri Cruise Missile

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

COSTransplant

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
All --

This is my last set of kits that I want to part with:

Estes Bull Pupp 12D -- #7000 -- Boxed and shrink wrapped -- $15 -- SOLD
Estes Renegade -- #2109 -- Unopened and packaging in great shape -- $15 -- SOLD
Estes Nike-X -- #7259 -- Unopened and packaging in excellent shape -- $17 -- SOLD
Centuri Strike Force Cruise Missile -- #5330 -- Complete and in good shape, but package opened by previous owner -- $75 -- SOLD
Estes Patriot -- #2056 -- Unopened and packaging in very good shape -- $14 -- SOLD
Estes Guardian -- #2179 -- Unopened and packaging in great shape -- $16 -- SOLD

Thanks everyone for looking. Send me a zip code and I will get you a shipping cost.

JP.Models 2 -- 11-12-2023.jpgModels 1 -- 11-12-2023.jpg

Last edited:
And for all you lurkers out there. Come on... I am all about giving someone a great deal -- as I would also want to try and get a great deal myself. But lets not be rude. At $120 for all four, they are already each individually priced below what you can find them for on any other site -- if you can find them at all! And yes, I asked for offers, but lets be real. $50 is not going to cut it for all four.

And for all you lurkers out there. Come on... I am all about giving someone a great deal -- as I would also want to try and get a great deal myself. But lets not be rude. At $120 for all four, they are already each individually priced below what you can find them for on any other site -- if you can find them at all! And yes, I asked for offers, but lets be real. $50 is not going to cut it for all four.
You did say “cheap” 🤷‍♂️😉

Back