WILDMAN BLACK SATURDAY SALE

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope to find a box like that on my porch someday. When I get home each day, I look, and look again......., and no joy.:( I know one day I will come home though and look and :surprised: Awesomeness will have occurred!!

...Fudd

Well I got my first pallet of goodies last week.
1 down 1 to go.
Actually three boxes,.
Thanks Tim and Jackie.
Man Tim really knows how to pack a box.
Thanks again
Chris
Debauchery Master

UPS guy pulled up today and I got so excited.....but sadly he was just dropping off Downton Abbey season 2.

While i enjoy Downton Abbey, I would have preferred my big box o'rocket. Oh well. Looks like I'll be seeing the box sometime after my trip to Florida.

My box of fun still hasn't shown up and the weather has been so nice I haven't had time to build rockets.. If the weather stays this nice, I'll have to wait till next year to start this years order!

Got a big brown box today from my UPS driver:).... it was not my rocketry stuff, just a new computer... :eyeroll:

Mine was a Christmas present but the kids forgot to mention that :)

No biggie. Sort of fun to look forward to Christmas every day I drive home ;)

Got my box today, and no pink parachutes!!!! :marshmallow: :marshmallow:

Mail also contained something from Top Flight, I hadn't ordered anything directly from them!?!? Found a note from Jackie in my Wildman order that my 36" chute would be drop shipped. That explains it!

Thank you Jackie and Tim!!!!!!!!

(Now I really need a second motor box!!)

Got my box today, and no pink parachutes!!!!

Bummer!

I buy pink parachutes by choice -- they stand out beautifully on the ground, and on more than location, has been what helped me find a rocket.

-Kevin

Still no boxes here. I keep hearing the song Tomorrow from Annie in my head :fly:

I'll bet your bottom dollar that you wish you had some AP fumes to take your mind off the little redhead.

:grin:

Ap fumes epoxy fumes hell I'd even do paint fumes!! I have to admit to seeing Annie when I was a kid. Cute little girl played Annie named Sarah J. Parker. I think she went on to marry ferris beuler!

Hey everyone.... I just realized I put an Expiration date of Feb 28th on the stickershock coupons.. What a dummie I am..

PLEASE DONT WORRY ABOUT IT... THEY ARE GOOD FOR AT LEAST ANOTHER MONTH!!

thanks

Shouldn't you be rockin' out in Vegas right now?

....or rollin back in a tow truck?

THAT SHOW WAS OFF THE FREAKING HOOK!!! I have seen them 5 times and this was without a doubt the BEST show I have seen!!

I just got home.. so back to work... yeah really back to work Jason is right, I had to tow my jeep home so I am going to have to work my butt off the make enough to get it fixed.. OUCH.. my free weekend wasn't totally free. fortunately its something I can fix... The throwout bearing went out. oh well..no biggie pull the tranny.

Last edited:
THAT SHOW WAS OFF THE FREAKING HOOK!!! I have seen them 5 times and this was without a doubt the BEST show I have seen!!

I just got home.. so back to work... yeah really back to work Jason is right, I had to tow my jeep home so I am going to have to work my butt off the make enough to get it fixed.. OUCH.. my free weekend wasn't totally free. fortunately its something I can fix... The throwout bearing went out. oh well..no biggie pull the tranny.

Alice probably sabotaged it. That's what yo get for being undercover Umbrella Corp.:D

Insert rimshot here... :D

I was thinking it was time for an upgrade how about this??

If you put that on your car, you will probably get some crazy dude with a mohawk and buttless leather pants trying to kill you.:y:
Besides can you afford to put a blower on your car?

Mad Max... Another awesome movie.

John

If you put that on your car, you will probably get some crazy dude with a mohawk and buttless leather pants trying to kill you.:y:
Besides can you afford to put a blower on your car?

Mad Max... Another awesome movie.

John

Just another day in paradise to me.. a blower... wouldn't be the first :D

Latest posts

Back