WILDMAN BLACK SATURDAY SALE

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
between Tuesday and yesterday we sent out 40 mini's, 30 Jr.s and 40 4"er's
with another 2 pallets coming today I will get out as much as we possibly can.
I have to do more welding today another 25 lbs. of eye bolts came in and we are almost out for the jr's and extremes.
Cti is sending another shipment next week.
One more glass shipment and it all should be done I think.
Thank You for your patience i just hope you all are happy with the kits once they arrive and think of us next time you are in the market for a kit.

Woot! Looking forward to getting my Darkstar DD!

Last edited:
I have to do more welding today another 25 lbs. of eye bolts came in and we are almost out for the jr's and extremes.
Cti is sending another shipment next week.
One more glass shipment and it all should be done I think.
Thank You for your patience i just hope you all are happy with the kits once they arrive and think of us next time you are in the market for a kit.

Seriously Tim?!? I have at LEAST 4 more Darkstars to purchase before I feel my collection is complete :grin:

Tim, Jackie and the Wildfamily,

I received my box today. Thanks again for a great sale, all your tireless efforts since as well as your support of rocketry. You always set the standard for customer service! This was my first look at the new cones...man these are sweet! Great kits!

Nick yours is just to hard to get in a box I keep pushing it off to the side.
Just kidding i think we will have it all today and send it out in the next couple days.

I'm really looking forward to getting mine. But my arms still in a sling so I can't put anything together anyway. The good news are the meds work well. :)

Cj

Checking my mailbox every day to see if my two kits have arrived, and if campus will decide to make me take a short walk to get them.

I'm really looking forward to getting mine. But my arms still in a sling so I can't put anything together anyway. The good news are the meds work well. :)

Cj

Not well enough, your posts are still legible

Tim, thank YOU for all the hardwork and the great sale. Trying to collect all the darkstars, just need the ultimate after the extreme and mini get here!

My Darkstar Mini arrived today. It looks like I will have something to do this weekend. The only problem is I am not sure that I am going to get a chance to launch it before Red Glare (anyone going to RG up for a mini drag race?). Hopefully I will be giving Tim some more money then for a 54mm CTI case and J motor for my Level 2 cert flight if he comes out for it.

MikeWz said:
Not well enough, your posts are still legible

Tim, thank YOU for all the hardwork and the great sale. Trying to collect all the darkstars, just need the ultimate after the extreme and mini get here!

No the meds are good Siri just works wonders with my slightly stoned speech impediment. ;)

Siri is a dillweed. Ask her where she was made.

...or google "(excrement) Siri says". Even worse than spell check FAIL.

Back on topic: With all the orders being close to shipped, is it now time to place new orders for reloads?

Last edited:
o1d_dude said:
Siri is a dillweed. Ask her where she was made.

...or google "(excrement) Siri says". Even worse than spell check FAIL.

Back on topic: With all the orders being close to shipped, is it now time to place new orders for reloads?

Lol Dillweed!? Damn I haven't heard that in years....too cool. You must be the same age as me....kids today, no creativity with their cussing...lol

My buddy in the big brown truck just stopped by....Darkstar Mini DELIVERED!!!
Thank YOU, Wildman!
:cheers:

WOO-HOO!:clap: The brown truck stopped by my house today and delivered my Vindicator!:wave: Just HAD to open the box..Got the correct end where the nose cone resided..WOW! NICE! Pulled it out, and what's this piece of tubing doing on it? Oh, that's the shoulder! Slipped right into the base of the cone, and then that slid ever so nice and smoothly into the long body tube..Goose bumps it was so nice and smooth!:roll:

Thanks team Wildman!:clap:

We sent out over 150 packages this week so a lot should be showing up over the next week or so.
We did get a big chunk of stuff done.
We are still waiting for ultimate cones, and more of everything else but a lot got done.
also waiting on g64-7's g80-7's and a few others
CTI 75mm hardware should be late next week.
Thanks
Guys

WILDMANRS said:
We sent out over 150 packages this week so a lot should be showing up over the next week or so.
We did get a big chunk of stuff done.
We are still waiting for ultimate cones, and more of everything else but a lot got done.
also waiting on g64-7's g80-7's and a few others
CTI 75mm hardware should be late next week.
Thanks
Guys

Now that much of the BSS merchandise has been shipped, is it time to start ordering H and I reloads?

Drove to the Wildman lair today and picked up my Black Saturday order. All present at unpacking, including two nose cones I had ordered in 2009!* Over 55,000 Ns of AP, a nice mix of AT and CTI. 2012 is definitely going to be a fun year. Thank you, Tim and Jackie!!!

* I switched the order from molded glass to filament wound in 2011. Well worth the wait - they are perfect. I guess I'll have to eventually finish those builds...

IMG_8775.jpg

Last edited:
So, with this ONE order you have more NS then you burned ALL last year?..Nice!:wink:

Yup - it was that big a sale! Planned out what I want to fly this year and pre-purchased everything. Now, if only the weather holds up... our Jan launch was scrubbed today for weather. I had four rockets ready to fly, so I'm already way behind.

2012 AP used = still 0

Just received my shipment, a Performance Rocketry 3'' Competitor and a Wildman Vindicator 4" DD. One of my roommates asked me, after I showed him the rockets "If I bought them from ACME now", I was very happy to tell him I bought them from Wildman Rocketry

Now I'm really jonesing for my order. Unfortunately right now is have trouble opening the box. So mine can still betge last box out.

Hopefully tomorrow I'll get this inmobilzer off and be in a regular sling.

Tim & Jackie thanks for the sale and for the hospitality at MWP and LDRS!

Now back to the ice packs, pain meds and Netflix! Maybe I can finish up my hyperbat!

Cj (no not him the other one)

Back