The Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I bet you can even sim it. No longer do you need to examine the contents of the rabbit's liver.
Such are the ways of this new thing called Science. Marvelous the things they can do these days. Now back to searching for more lovely filth.
Who are you so wise in the ways of science!?!?!?

Who are you so wise in the ways of science!?!?!?
I built my TLP Krypton and generously gave AP offerings in the campfire to appease the pagan rocket gods. I launched it many times and it eventually landed in the lake. I must have angered a wind gust diety. The Krypton floated like a duck, so it must have been made of wood. Now I must burn the Ruskie witch! Such are the ways of science.

So now being certified and knowledgeable in ways of science I can bring my own scale to the launch. All my big bullet proofed birds will fly. 125g motor propellant and 1500g total weight settings always come back underweight! Fair, just, beautiful and confident is the rocket science aristocracy. Dressed in shimmering samite with parachutes to match, so cool! :)

Last edited:
I built my TLP Krypton and generously gave AP offerings in the campfire to appease the pagan rocket gods. I launched it many times and it eventually landed in the lake. I must have angered a wind gust diety. The Krypton floated like a duck, so it must have been made of wood. Now I must burn the Ruskie witch! Such are the ways of science.

So now being certified and knowledgeable in ways of science I can bring my own scale to the launch. All my big bullet proofed birds will fly. 125g motor propellant and 1500g total weight settings always come back underweight! Fair, just, beautiful and confident is the rocket science aristocracy. Dressed in shimmering samite with parachutes to match, so cool! :)
But what else floats upon water?

View attachment 637017

Please tell me you'll launch one of these immediately before?
Follow up or drag race with the Holy Hand Grenade Rocket? But that RSO has mean streak a mile wide, never so foul or cruel are those oddrocs! They can leap about with big, nasty teeth. LOOK AT THE BONES! :)

View attachment 637017

Please tell me you'll launch one of these immediately before?
That never occurred to me, but I checked and eRockets has one in stock. If it's still there Tuesday when I go to eRockets for the club's weekly meeting, I'll buy it. Having club meetings in a hobby shop means I buy a lot of rockets.

That never occurred to me, but I checked and eRockets has one in stock. If it's still there Tuesday when I go to eRockets for the club's weekly meeting, I'll buy it. Having club meetings in a hobby shop means I buy a lot of rockets.
Did the original ever fly?​

逆! 腻! 溺! And we shall say NI! again to you if you do not appease us.... We want... A shrubbery!!!

View attachment 637644
And the Knights of Ni RSO demands the launch area be set up with a nice bi level shrubbery with a path running down the middle directly to the RSO table. Thus keeping the crowd at a safe distance.

Back