The Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zeus-cat

Reaction score
A friend printed the nose cone from a file on Thingiverse. He modified it to have a shoulder that fit the BT-60 body tube. I had to make the fins shield shaped and then I used red vinyl to make the crosses. It has a 24mm motor mount, but hasn't flown yet. And yes, it will have a special countdown.

20200424_160842.jpg

20200424_160848.jpg

I like looking up these things:

BROTHER: "And the Lord spake, saying, 'First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin. Then, shalt thou count to three, no more, no less. Three shall be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, nor either count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out! Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thou foe, who being naughty in my sight, shall snuff it.'"

MAYNARD: Amen.

ALL: Amen.

ARTHUR: Right! One... two... five!

GALAHAD: Three sir.

ARTHUR: Three!

[angelic singing]

[boom]

https://www.montypython.net/scripts/HG-handgrenade.php

A friend printed the nose cone from a file on Thingiverse. He modified it to have a shoulder that fit the BT-60 body tube. I had to make the fins shield shaped and then I used red vinyl to make the crosses. It has a 24mm motor mount, but hasn't flown yet. And yes, it will have a special countdown.

View attachment 413646

View attachment 413645
Nice, except this the Holy RPG of Zeus-cat.

I bet you can even sim it. No longer do you need to examine the contents of the rabbit's liver.
Such are the ways of this new thing called Science. Marvelous the things they can do these days. Now back to searching for more lovely filth.

I'm not dead........I think I'll go for a walk.......I feel happy........

or how about: "Tis but a scratch"

or, "They have a basic medical knowledge"

Excellent work, very creative.

ARTHUR: Consult the book of armaments.

MAYNARD: Armaments, Chapter Two, Verses Nine to Twenty-One.

BROTHER: "And Saint Atila raised the hand grenade up on high saying, 'Oh, Lord, bless this thy hand grenade that with it thou mayest blow thy enemies to tiny bits, in thy mercy.' And the Lord did grin, and people did feast upon the lambs, and sloths, and carp, and anchovies, and orangutans, and breakfast cereals, and fruit bats, and large --"

MAYNARD: Skip a bit, Brother.

BROTHER: "And the Lord spake, saying, 'First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin. Then, shalt thou count to three, no more, no less. Three shall be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, nor either count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out! Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thou foe, who being naughty in my sight, shall snuff it.'"

I envision it as shorter and more grenade like. Upscale of course, with a bowling ball for the nose.

My level 3 project keeps changing.....

Back