Problems ordering from PML?

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

schneijt

Reaction score
Hi all,

I placed an online order with PML through their website on Friday, and as of today (Wednesday) I still haven't heard anything from them after the initial email saying they received my order. I emailed them asking for an update on Monday and called both numbers I found for them today, and I've not gotten any response from them yet. Has anyone else experienced issues like this when ordering directly from Public Missiles? Not sure if they're on a vacation or something, but their Facebook page and website don't mention anything about them being out of the office or any reason for unusual delays right now.

Thanks,
Joe

No, I have always had them pick up the phone. Usually takes a week to get shipments. Not so sure if they send tracking info out though.

Ordered a rocket last week on Tuesday (Not in stock) got it yesterday. I usually call and talk to them rather than depend on the Web. They did provide shipping info when it shipped. I'd just pick up the phone and call, they are very pleasant to work with.

I never get shipping info from them, but my orders are almost always shipped after about one week, which means two weeks from order date I receive my order.

Thanks much! I'll keep trying by phone for an order update.

-Joe

Rochester, MN
Tripoli L1

Hi all,

I placed an online order with PML through their website on Friday, and as of today (Wednesday) I still haven't heard anything from them after the initial email saying they received my order. I emailed them asking for an update on Monday and called both numbers I found for them today, and I've not gotten any response from them yet. Has anyone else experienced issues like this when ordering directly from Public Missiles? Not sure if they're on a vacation or something, but their Facebook page and website don't mention anything about them being out of the office or any reason for unusual delays right now.

Thanks,
Joe

I have only ordered PML kits, supplies, etc through https://www.allrocketengines.ca/ never direct and Pavel the owner is very responsive.

It took a few tries, but I was able to reach them by phone today and got a status update. I definitely recommend ordering by phone from them, as their website ordering is not as smooth as other online retailers.

-Joe

Rochester, MN
Tripoli L1

I have only ordered from them through their website, but the last one was shipped in a day or 2 from ordering. I got tracking info through email.

Latest posts

Back