Flis Kits BRC

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chicagonative17

Reaction score
Take your time to look through submission thread and choose who you think has the best (non-hpr) Rocket of the Month.

this hasn't happened before... so... how does Flis Kits want to deal with this? Are you willing to give each of them a kit or do you want to have a face off!?

this hasn't happened before... so... how does Flis Kits want to deal with this? Are you willing to give each of them a kit or do you want to have a face off!?

HHmmm, I assume the contest voting ends tonight at midnight? If there is a tie, I will match prizes :)

jim

the polling was set for seven days, i can't set it for specific dates and times... only days. So its already a closed poll. Should we do a faceoff?

the polling was set for seven days, i can't set it for specific dates and times... only days. So its already a closed poll. Should we do a faceoff?

Naw, a tie's a tie :) So you guys send the tie to me (If this happens 12 more times I can make that stair case out in the back yard)... ;)

Lee Reep, MJennings, please email ([email protected]) me your shipping information and I will get a prize right out to you :) (please do not us the PM feature...)

Congrats to both of you!

jim

don't forget the HPR people in the other poll. The polls only allow for 10 entries and we had 12, so I made a seperate poll for the HPR people. This is why I asked if you wanted a tie breaker because now you have 3 winners.

A really special thanks to Jim Flis. I got my prize today -- a nice little 2-stage Cheetah. Pretty cool, since I ordered a Fliskits Nomad last month, wanting to get back to doing some staged flights his year.

Also a surprise, an old MPC ASP "collectors" kit thrown in. I have an old MPC Vostok, a plastic model that included parts to make it a model rocket. A friend of mine had one when we were in high school, and I found one years later. It was what started me off on collecting certain model rockets as "collectibles".

Thanks Jim!

Back