• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale Flis Kits OOP, LOC Mini OOP, and assorted other Low Power Kits For Sale, Quest, ASP

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RocketGeekInFL

Reaction score
Hello,

Due to my not having as much time or space for my beloved hobby, I am purging about 50% of my stash of built and unbuilt kits. This is the third batch I will be posting. Prices do not include shipping and will be calculated and based on total kits bought and shipper used etc. I will keep it as cost efficient as possible and do have access to my corporate shipping infrastructure which is about as cheap as it gets.

So here goes: All kits are sealed in original packaging except where noted, and all kits are original.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quest Courier 2011 - $15

ASP Hang Time 18mm Duration - $10

ASP Hang Time 18mm Duration - $10

Starlight Minute Man - $5

1704921398679.jpeg

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Flis Kits USS Grissom - $40 -Sold

Flis Kits Trifecta - $15 -Sold

Flis Kits Decim8 – Note Open and resealed - $35

1704921427031.jpeg

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LOC Fantom Mini - $20

LOC EZI-65 Mini - $20

LOC Bruiser-EXP Mini - $20

LOC HyperLOC 835 Mini - $20

The above are all great if you have the full size one and want to build a Mini.

Skybird - $5

1704921375274.jpeg

If interested please message me.

Best regards,

Paul

Last edited:
Back