Are you ready for the holiday sales?

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No problem logging in here, and no capchas either. I use a password manager that automatically enters my password.

Also, still no shipment from my black friday orders :(
I hear ya man, i'm sitting here trying to be as patient as i can be as i figure its out of their control but i'm still like a kid a week after Christmas waiting for that thing that was supposed to be here Christmas morning... LOL

I hear ya man, i'm sitting here trying to be as patient as i can be as i figure its out of their control but i'm still like a kid a week after Christmas waiting for that thing that was supposed to be here Christmas morning... LOL
To date we have received 2 shipments and have 2 more in transit.

Just to give you an idea if the volume of this ,there are over 2 dozen m1297’s alone on order .
To date we have only received about a ton of motors from the sale with over double that still due .
Every shipment has to be sorted,organized and counted ,then we compare what came in to who has what on order and then pick the orders and ship out what we can .

I am not worried about my Black Friday stuff, but when I can't login to buy even more stuff, it sparks my internet rage :) :eek:🤬

Login is working for me again, BTW - thanks for getting it cleared up!

Just to give you an idea if the volume of this ,there are over 2 dozen m1297’s alone on order .
To date we have only received about a ton of motors from the sale with over double that still due .
Every shipment has to be sorted,organized and counted ,then we compare what came in to who has what on order and then pick the orders and ship out what we can .
Wow! Thanks for doing this. It makes me shutter to think about what happens when you decide this isn't worth your time to do. It was a big eye opener to me when last year you posted the video showing a walk around of your shop with all the boxes containing the motors from various orders. Keeping everything in the right box must be quite the puzzle!

Wildman is still waiting on product to allow them to fulfill some orders - I just spoke to Jackie a bit ago. Product is coming in, but they still don't have everything.
I understand, just whining because I'm a kid at Christmas and want to open my shiny new rockets. Also kinda worried about what happens if this goes beyond the 120 day chargeback limit, I really have to trust you guys!

I understand, just whining because I'm a kid at Christmas and want to open my shiny new rockets. Also kinda worried about what happens if this goes beyond the 120 day chargeback limit, I really have to trust you guys!

I 1000% guarantee that you have ZERO to worry about. Tim and Jackie will never do you wrong. They aren't that type of people. They are good salt of the earth people, I promise.

I was at the shop a little over a month ago and its just straight crazy. These huge holiday sales are far bigger than most people can even realize. It blows my mind the work they are able to tackle.

I hope to finally try a Wildman kit this year once all the black friday stuff gets in and sorted. I've heard good things about the kits.

I understand your concerns, and I suspect you're relatively new to the hobby. I also realize you don't know me, so will understandably factor that into how much you trust what I'm about to say.

Tim and Jackie are two very honest people. They'll either get you the product you ordered, or they'll refund your money.

That said, if you're uncomfortable with it, as Tim has indicated, he'll give you a refund.

-Kevin

Hi, I guarantee that they will take care of your order, and if there is anything you don’t like they will make it right for you. I spoke with Jackie today, to order another rocket and she said that they are waiting for L1000’s and other Aerotech things. they are the best online vendor to do business!

Put your mind at ease, Wildman always delivers.

My biggest concern is whether not my motor orders are going to come in before Red Glare (not all from WM). If not, im gonna have to buy more from Tim’s trailer at Red Glare which will most likely result in me being killed by my wife!

I wish mine would ship because I keep adding to the order so the shipping can be combined. This is getting expensive. 🤣 It will be worth the wait though. Great deals from wildman. And a huge thanks for letting me add more to my order. I know it is a pain in the butt keeping everything straight.

Put your mind at ease, Wildman always delivers.

My biggest concern is whether not my motor orders are going to come in before Red Glare (not all from WM). If not, im gonna have to buy more from Tim’s trailer at Red Glare which will most likely result in me being killed by my wife!
Reported wife killings of husbands occur, but rarely. Usually, its a temporary banishment. Lol

Could I get a status update on order #15931 and #16216? I believe they should be combined. Thank you in advance!

Also, what is the current lead time on LOC tubes? (Airframes, couplers, mmt). I'm considering ordering a bunch for a few mid sized LDRS projects, but I want to make sure they will arrive with plenty of time to build everything.

Could I get a status update on order #15931 and #16216? I believe they should be combined. Thank you in advance!

Also, what is the current lead time on LOC tubes? (Airframes, couplers, mmt). I'm considering ordering a bunch for a few mid sized LDRS projects, but I want to make sure they will arrive with plenty of time to build everything.

You should just call them.

i know yours is at least waiting on the next pallet for a couple of the reloads

You are doing great. Keep up the good work. I know I have a lot of stuff coming from you soon. My wife is gonna flip out when it shows up.🤣

Back