wildman's black saturday sale

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Go back to the home page and see if your cart still exists. If so, go back through again.

Select launch delivery and put the shipping information in the comments field.

-Kevin

Yep; tried several times with all 3 delivery options. Will try again later; going to go watch Charlie Brown with the kiddos.

Thanks!

-E-

Phase I complete:

(1) PROLINE EPOXY 4500 PINT KIT
(1) RECON RECOVERY 40" CHUTE
(1) RECON RECOVERY 50" CHUTE
(2) H550-ST-14A DMS
(1) TRACKER TRANSMITTER PROTECTOR
(4) K2050ST-PS

Dad said he completed his order, and I should look for a Junior under the tree this year...

... FOUND HIM!!! :y: :jaw: :shock: :surprised:

- Sorry, I couldn't resist :lol:- (that's my neighbors new baby... what were you thinking) :lol:

2016-11-23 18.59.34.jpg

Sabrina, I can detect Gus' influence on you. I'll leave it up to others to determine how good of a thing that is. :)

(Gus is good people, but don't let him know I said that -- his head will get so big it won't fit in the cab of his truck)

-Kevin

Order placed, couldn't resist. Lots of recon nomex and chutes, as well as the 29mm set. Too good to pass up!

Wishing I had the spare cash for the N5800.. would be a great L3 motor :)

5" extended Jart with HED and a 4" hole in it's rear end.

I already got one of those... :cool: Well, no HED, but 98mm hole anyway. I think a 98mm 2 grain will fit.

I mostly behaved. No kits, although the Drago XL called to me. A LOT... Got a pint set of 4500, another RRC3, and a CTI 75mm 4G L1355SS. Mostly behaved...

I strongly recommend the Tracking Transmitter Protector if you fly ComSpec. It (along with the ComSpec tracker inside of it) survived a ballistic "recovery" from 6K. Picked one up from Tim during MWP14. Ordered a second one.

What is the tracking transmitter protector like. I am not really impressed with the new transmitters ComSpecs selling. I prefer the old ones. Unless I was getting some interference last weekend the range is not as good.

Drago XL & Punisher 4 are L3 and are on the real cheap!

I have a punisher 4 under construction. With tailcone, it'll break the waiver on an M at QCRS :) Need something a little bigger, I guess.

I have a punisher 4 under construction. With tailcone, it'll break the waiver on an M at QCRS :) Need something a little bigger, I guess.

(Looking at the Saturday list) Oh really? You need something bigger? Interesting.....

Actually I think Tim will really surprise us with a new line meant to appeal to those who aren't so "wild"...the "Mildman Series"! Upscale Alphas with plywood fins, wood nose and cardboard tubes...throwback to the old days we all remember before we were seduced by hard, cold fiberglass rockets. :wink:

I am currently building a phenolic rocket out of parts I had. I like it.

As to the Wildman Club sale- picked up a K2050 ST

Last edited:
No kidding, I am starting out in 38, wanted a 720 case for an L2 flight, if I didn't have several 29mm cases already then I would have gotten that as well. Really killer deals on the motor hardware.

Same here with the 29mm cases. I have 2 or 3 of each size, or I would have snagged that deal up.

What is the tracking transmitter protector like. I am not really impressed with the new transmitters ComSpecs selling. I prefer the old ones. Unless I was getting some interference last weekend the range is not as good.

It is basically a long pouch that the transmitter slides down into. The quick link at the top keep's it closed. You can still buy the old AT-2B transmitters, you just have to call CommSpec since they are not on their website.

Not a Wildman member but liked those prices...very nice! I got a thumbs up for a Dragon 4XL if one happens to be offered Saturday. A Demon would be awesome too.

Latest posts

Back