Whitakers April 24th...

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What fun! I want to thank all the TRF'ers that were so friendly. I was really too busy figuring out how a real launch works that I didn't take too many photos, but here are a few:

First, my son Ben next to Carl T.'s upscale Cluster Bomb:

Finally, Ben and Jim Flis pose with my Duece's Wild before her maiden flight. BTW, I don't think the Cub Scouts that came to visit us really came to see the rockets. I believe that their leaders brought them over to see the Toft tent (see background) as a "don't do this" example.;)

Originally posted by prowlerguy
Finally, Ben and Jim Flis pose with my Duece's Wild before her maiden flight.
Wow, nice paint job on the Deuce!!:)

BTW, I don't think the Cub Scouts that came to visit us really came to see the rockets. I believe that their leaders brought them over to see the Toft tent (see background) as a "don't do this" example.;)
Who needs a rainfly in sunny Fla.???

Originally posted by SwingWing

Who needs a rainfly in sunny Fla.???

I set that tent up, and I put that up because we did get very brief moments of sprinkles, and it I did not want to chance my stuff getting wet if it rains when we were off at breakfast or supper ;)... the tent was not used through the day, only at night... and it was cool at night.

Jason forgot to come pick up the tent, but I heard that they had to leave early because Eugene was not feeling well. Phil has the tent now, and will figure out some way to get it back to Jason.

Back