U.S. Rockets NEW website updates

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally posted by lalligood
We are such b***kissers! :p

I want a 6" Banshee so bad I can taste it too.

ROTGLMAO!!!.

It is only B*** kissing if we were trying the wool over someones eyes.

We both have had positive experiences with Jerry and USR...

But I still want a 6" Banshee.... !

I know that Jerry doesn't like me saying this but I think that El Lubbo is still the hardest rocket I've ever built--even more challenging than the USR Sentra SRB 2.7. So (and this is the part I think he doesn't like or at least agree with) I think that El Lubbo should be bumped up to a skill level 4 kit & the Sentra SRB 2.7 downrated to a 3. The Sentra has more parts (than any other kit I've built!) but I probably spent more time working on the El Lubbo nose cone alone than what I spent on almost building the entire Sentra SRB 2.7.

Maybe El Lubbo needs yet another pattern, this time for the nose cone?

I would hate to increase the skill level due to manufacturer laziness :)

As for the other comments, thank you very much.

I remind the reader that even seemingly simple consumer feedback and phootos have proven to be VERY popular with users, extremely valuable to understanding the product, and occasionally insightful as to new and varied techniques!

Jerry

Hey Jerry,

These pix on the Micro-Sentra SRB page don't work:

Micro-Sentra SRB pod motor mounts

Micro-shock cord attached

Pod shrouds and ejection passages cut to size
Shroud relief cuts not cut yet.

Micro-Sentra SRB launch lug alignment

Jason

Originally posted by jetra2
Hey Jerry,
These pix on the Micro-Sentra SRB page don't work:
Micro-Sentra SRB pod motor mounts
Micro-shock cord attached
Pod shrouds and ejection passages cut to size
Shroud relief cuts not cut yet.
Micro-Sentra SRB launch lug alignment
Jason

You were checking it as it was uploading to the web! You sure checked that thread fast. Before I even clicked back to double check everything, which I did.

Jerry

Reload.

Originally posted by jetra2
Ah, ok...:eek:
me = durrr!
Jason

Fastest gun, er, browser, in the west, er, wherever.

BTW what do you guys think of the updates in the last couple of weeks?

Jerry

Originally posted by Jerry Irvine
BTW what do you guys think of the updates in the last couple of weeks?

Looks good! Granted I had a small part in some of those updates :D

Only one question about the Instaship page: there are some kits listed at the beginning of the Instaship page (the emphasized kits) that do NOT appear later on down the page (like the Micro-Gigantor & Mach Buster). i know that others like the 12" & 6" kits are coming soon. Are these kits available or not? Just looking for clarification regarding availability more than wanting to order them (yet). :)

I have some other ideas for navigating through the USR website but it would be more appropriate to do that in a private email than bore everyone here with that content...

Looks good! Granted I had a small part in some of those updates :D

Only one question about the Instaship page: there are some kits listed at the beginning of the Instaship page (the emphasized kits) that do NOT appear later on down the page (like the Micro-Gigantor & Mach Buster).

Recently added production runs.

I mainly added this list for dealers. Consumers always want wierd stuff :)

Jerry

Originally posted by Jerry Irvine
Recently added production runs.

I mainly added this list for dealers. Consumers always want wierd stuff :)

Jerry

So, no insta-ship on the micro-gigantor yet... I can wait for there to be three kits I want at once to get the discount :}]

Hey, Cool!

My pics are helping out! Hopefully I'll have more posted tonight (I REALLY don't want to watch American Idol with the wife and kids...know what I mean?)

Also, I am really enjoying the oxymoron of the Micro-Gigantor...:D

Originally posted by Dev Gnoll
So, no insta-ship on the micro-gigantor yet... I can wait for there to be three kits I want at once to get the discount :}]

Less than a week away. Go ahead and order.

Latest posts

Back