TRF Member Map

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is something wrong with the map? I keep getting an error on the page. The map comes up, but the list, and markers don't.

The data seems to be waiting on a google site. When it finally finished, the markers are indeed missing. I wonder if the attempt to get the marker data is timing out. Was working earlier today.

I'm on the map...but ya gotta zoom in to Alabama to get me to show up.

Joined the throng.

Maybe we should add our club launch site locations as well? With a club logo.

Perhaps add actual GPS coords in case the map dosent quite play ball?

How about a naming convention to make it easier to spot launch sites?

" Launch Site - (Your club name here)"

Whadayathink?

Mike 8-{>

Level3's network was having issues yesterday, google was affected by it. I'm not sure if they've fixed it yet, so that may be what was causing problems.

I'm surprised that i'm the only one in New Hampshire... :)

I do notice a problem with the map software though. Last week, when I clicked on myself (i don't do that often, honest... :p ) it created a white bubble large enough to encase all of my information. Now the white bubble is too small and the text portion is *below* the bubble with the map itself as a background...

Wonder what *that's* all about...

I just joined, too. Unfortunately, it looks like the UK is a little small to fit us all in....someone will just have to leave! ;)

Cool idea!

Angela

the zoom function should help spread them out in a congested area

Originally posted by Miss Riley
I just joined, too. Unfortunately, it looks like the UK is a little small to fit us all in....someone will just have to leave! ;)

Cool idea!

Angela
/me did... just over 6 years ago! ;)

Hmmm, when I click on a red balloon, it takes me to a different balloon and opens that info bubble.

BTW, there's now two of us in Ahwatukee.:D

Is there a limit imposed by the software on how many people can have the little "you are here" icons? Mine seems to have disappeared, along with several of the other early names on the list, like Karl, Phil Handley, BlueNinja, and rstaff.

WW

wattles, I just brought it up and everything looks OK,like it always has, on my end. I think it throws out a glitch once in a while.
wick

Originally posted by wwattles
Is there a limit imposed by the software on how many people can have the little "you are here" icons? Mine seems to have disappeared, along with several of the other early names on the list, like Karl, Phil Handley, BlueNinja, and rstaff.

WW

The software is quite buggy. I see myself this morning. Earlier it wouldn't display the tags, but now it is.

Originally posted by rstaff3
The software is quite buggy. I see myself this morning. Earlier it wouldn't display the tags, but now it is.

I suppose that could be a very good reason why they still have the word "Beta" so prominently displayed in the Frappr logo. :)

I live in New Zealand and i try every city and none work it says invalid city.
can someone please help. =)

Latest posts

Back