Sunward Peep Spot Landing Event

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LaneKG

Reaction score
The next SouthEast Alabama Rocketry Society (SEARS) launch is April 5th 2008 in Samson, AL. The event is Peep Spot Landing sponsored by Sunward Aerospace Group.

2005_04_03_084.sized.jpg

The three rocket flights that place a peep closest to a target on the field by 3 PM will draw in order, closest first, from the special Sunward prize pool. The remaining Sunward prizes will be given out by random drawing of green flight cards. The prize pool includes four Sunward kits and lots of components. You may make as many peep flights as you like and multiple peeps are allowed on one flight. Use Official Peeps of any variety. Peeps that are dropped must have a recovery device for their/our protection. Thanks to Sunward who provides high quality model rockets kits, parts, and accessories for the rocketeer.

Greg

That is too hilarious!!!

It's a shame to waste the Peeps though. I'd be out there with a golf ball marker, and implementing the "ten-second" rule on blowing dirt off food.

Oh the humanity!

As God is my wittness, I thought PEEPS could Fly!:D

I do hope some one records some peep landings on video.:rotflol:

Wonder how many peeps will fit in a BT70!:dontknow: :lol:
Well, NOVAAR is doing Peep Lofting at our launch on March 29th, and I'm planning to load up maybe half a dozen on top of the piston in my PML Endeavour. :D

All purple Peeps must be eaten after flight, by the way.

Yes, you got it...

Flying Purple Peep Eaters.

(okay, I'll go back to my corner now.)

Tom,

Can I put you down for your "normal" 1:00 PM LCO duties slot?

LOL!!!

Back