Rocketry Links

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank You, gentlemen

*bowing*

Now if I could figure out how to do that 'videos' page better with individual links.... Oh, well - one of these days... :p

Mike

Can you please delete my link for The Rocketry Preservation Society. I is under the Plans heading. I no longer have MSN as a web host and the site has been neglected by me,and deleted by MSN. :kill:

PS:
I need to also get a new log on name.

Thank You.

The TV site worked fine for me...no login required. yes, it is still active.

Dan

Hi

Is this list still being maintained ?
Just wondered as the amendments for the last couple of months dont seem to be done ?

Mike's last post on TRF is 6-13-06 so he is still around.

Mike you need someone to take over this thread or are you still going to update it?

Hi Mike

If you need someone to help out for a bit, I am volunteering to keep the thread up to date. There are quite a few pending changes stacked up there now.

Quick question, deepsky rocket shop...modelrockets.co.uk....hesperis.co.uk
...are they all in reality the same people?...I am having trouble mailing them,
my mail gets returned

I am just a bit confused by ordering from one company and getting order updates from a different company name
thx, Crusty :confused:

Yes, Model Rocket Shop, Deepsky Rocket Shop and Hesperis Technologies, aswell as a bunch of other things are all the same person. I think the idea is the more websites you have, the more lilely someone is to find one and buy something from you.

You're far more likely to get good service from Malcom at Rockets And Things, btw..

https://www.rocketsandthings.com

Phil

List should be up to date now. If I missed you, please let me know. If there is a non-vendor/manufacturer who is interested in maintaining this list, please send me a PM.

Hi all, I really havn't been around here much lately. Money and time have kinda forced me out of the hobby, I havn't flown for a year and a half and seeing as I don't have time to get out, I definitely don't have time to maintain this list. Pure luck that I happened to log on TRF this evening.

I made this links list just as a reference thing that hopefully people would find useful, but its only usefull if it's up to date. So I'd just like to echo Kermie's request for a suitable person to step up and maintain it.

Rocketry is very much on the back-burner, finished my A-levels in the summer and then went travelling in the US for a month. I've got a year off before I start Uni in Sept, I just spent the last three months travelling and volunteering in Uganda. Unbeleivable experience but it left me with very little money for other other interests, like Rocketry, now I'm back home!

I sent KermieD a PM letting him know I would like to help out.

Dan

The Hobby Rocketry Search Engine is now available and searches 278 sites from the Rocketry Links at the top of this post plus even more sites will be added over time. You are welcome to incorporate the search form on any rocketry site including vendor sites. Even include it on your google personalized web page or blog. See the Hobby Rocketry Search Engine home page for details. So try out search terms like LEUP, Kaplow Clip or your own name and see what you get.

Greg

The Hobby Rocketry Links & Search Engine site has been updated.

This site provides access to over 500 Hobby Rocketry websites via a grazr widget. The Google Custom Search Engine searches the same sites. Let me know how it performs for you. If there is a web site I overlooked just PM me.

Thanks,

Greg

Back