rocket.supplies.com - anyone have experience with them?

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mtnmanak

Reaction score
I was looking at the Madcow sale and saw them note that, if you buy enough product, you get a secret code for a sale at rocket.supplies.com

https://rocket.supplies/
I had never heard of rocket supplies. When I checked their site, it shows them having 100+ items in stock for literally everything, including all Aerotech motors up to the N4000 and O5500. I am assuming that 100 = zero stock on their site? I am pretty confident AT has not even produced 100 each of the O5500 and N4000...

Last edited:
Rocket Supplies is a legit business. Fred, the owner, is also the president of the LUNAR rocket club which I am a member of. As far as I know, he mostly acts as a local on-site dealer, so I don’t know what those in-stock numbers on his website mean, but they are likely not accurate. I’d suggest you call him at the contact number on the website or email him to ask about the inventory if you have questions.

Rocket Supplies is a legit business. Fred, the owner, is also the president of the LUNAR rocket club which I am a member of. As far as I know, he mostly acts as a local on-site dealer, so I don’t know what those in-stock numbers on his website mean, but they are likely not accurate. I’d suggest you call him at the contact number on the website or email him to ask about the inventory if you have questions.

Thanks! Always love to know about another vendor opportunity. I wouldn't be surprised if their system defaults to "100" when something is not in stock because a number of items show "101" or "103", etc.

Appreciate the update, thanks

Back