Post A Picture Of A Rocket (Or Rockets)... Comments Welcomed

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

sebastianc

Reaction score
[QUOTE = "K'Tesh, publicación: 2147548, miembro: 12734"]
Realmente me gustaría tener en mis manos algunos de esos cohetes SkyTec ... Estaba alineando las cosas con alguien, pero luego desapareció.
[/ CITA]
If you contacted on Facebook it is very likely that you contacted me. I do not remember the name of the person who contacted me at that time, what I remember is that he lived in China but was American.
It was you?

sebastianc

Reaction score
I'd really like to get my hands on some of those SkyTec rockets... I was lining things up with someone, but then he disappeared.
If you contacted on Facebook it is very likely that you contacted me. I do not remember the name of the person who contacted me at that time, what I remember is that he lived in China but was American.
It was you?

K'Tesh

OpenRocket Chuck Norris
TRF Supporter
Reaction score
It was you?
Yes! I wasn't sure if that was you or not... Glad we're now back in communication again! :D

[EDIT] Looks like SkyTec folded up shop. :(

Last edited:

tsmith1315

Reaction score
If memory serves me, the rocket car in post 33 above was Ky Michaelson's and the supports behind it were for his N-powered hybrid.

Another LDRS XV pic from Orangeburg, vendor row. Not my rocket:

LDRS XV 6.jpg

Mugs914

Beware of the leopard.
Reaction score
DSC_0103a.jpg

Harry Spears took this one and its my favorite pic of one of my own rockets... (Thanks Harry!!!)

JackC

Reaction score
The resurrection of a full scale HV Arcas that had a drogue charge failure. The main fired but the rocket was too low and moving too fast when it struck the ground. Only the rear two feet of the sustainer and the nose cone survived. I had to use a mitre saw to cut the airframe and remove the partially crushed 6 grain Gorilla motor casing.
“It’s alive!” <hints of crackling energy, the boom of thunder and maniacal laughing>

Attachments

Last edited: