Post A Picture Of A Rocket (Or Rockets)... Comments Welcomed

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
[QUOTE = "K'Tesh, publicación: 2147548, miembro: 12734"]
Realmente me gustaría tener en mis manos algunos de esos cohetes SkyTec ... Estaba alineando las cosas con alguien, pero luego desapareció.
[/ CITA]
If you contacted on Facebook it is very likely that you contacted me. I do not remember the name of the person who contacted me at that time, what I remember is that he lived in China but was American.
It was you?

I'd really like to get my hands on some of those SkyTec rockets... I was lining things up with someone, but then he disappeared.
If you contacted on Facebook it is very likely that you contacted me. I do not remember the name of the person who contacted me at that time, what I remember is that he lived in China but was American.
It was you?

It was you?
Yes! I wasn't sure if that was you or not... Glad we're now back in communication again! :D

[EDIT] Looks like SkyTec folded up shop. :(

Last edited:
The resurrection of a full scale HV Arcas that had a drogue charge failure. The main fired but the rocket was too low and moving too fast when it struck the ground. Only the rear two feet of the sustainer and the nose cone survived. I had to use a mitre saw to cut the airframe and remove the partially crushed 6 grain Gorilla motor casing.
“It’s alive!” <hints of crackling energy, the boom of thunder and maniacal laughing>

Attachments

• A64EAE57-47ED-4F51-A8CF-732D3B2690BC.jpeg
    A64EAE57-47ED-4F51-A8CF-732D3B2690BC.jpeg
    231 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:
IMG-5158-2.jpg

Back