• This community needs YOUR help today!

With the ever-increasing fees of maintaining our vibrant community (servers, software, domains, email), we need help.
    We need more Supporting Members today.

Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of multi-channel sound.

Why Join?

• Exclusive Access: Gain entry to private forums.
    • Special Perks: Enjoy enhanced account features that enrich your experience, including the ability to disable ads.
    • Free Gifts: Sign up annually and receive exclusive The Rocketry Forum decals directly to your door!

This is your chance to make a difference. Become a Supporting Member today:

Upgrade Now

Opinions Wanted on New AeroTech Products

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally posted by richalex2010
Same! I keep forgetting this type of thing (special kinds of propellant)... I'd be happy even with just a L1 sparky (or MPR)

I'd be perfectly happy if AT just came out with a Sparky load for L1 and maybe F and G reloads too.

I too would like to see an E9 sized casing and reloads, I would definately buy one.

I'd also like to see a sparky load but I'm not sure how well the plastic nozzles would stand up to the increased metal content.

I'd be interested in the HPR Black Max loads too.

I would love to see a purple propellant load, I would definately buy that.:D

12. Additional AeroTech rocket kits for 'E' through 'G' power motors
18. Limited-Use Reloadable (LUR™) model rocket motors
13. USPS-mailable 30 gram 'F' reloads for the 29/40-120 hardware analogous to the F20W Econojet™
15. Redline™ propellant single-use model rocket motors
14. A new case for the RMS-24/40 motor the same length as a black powder 'E' (3.75") and reloads
11. Non-standard model rocket single-use motors (like the G25W, G125T and G55W)
3. A Level-2 capable rocket kit
17. Black Max™ reloads for 29-98mm high power RMS™ hardware
2. Single-use high power motors 'H' through 'K'
1. RMS-R/C™ reloads and hardware

Everything else is unimportant to me...

18. Limited-Use Reloadable (LUR™) model rocket motors

13. USPS-mailable 30 gram 'F' reloads for the 29/40-120 hardware analogous to the F20W Econojet™

17. Black Max™ reloads for 29-98mm high power RMS™ hardware

15. Redline™ propellant single-use model rocket motors

14. A new case for the RMS-24/40 motor the same length as a black powder 'E' (3.75") and reloads

and alittle out of my range but...
3. A Level-2 capable rocket kit-- would this have a high power form of the fin lock system?

talk of an H or I sparky? That would make my day

Originally posted by rabidsheeep

Talk of an H or I sparky? That would make my day

Now there's a couple of darn good ideas!!

A longer 24mm RMS for bigger loads.
H & I Sparky's!!!!

I believe whoever hits the market with a cost effective 38mm Sparky is going to be very busy making motors.....

Gary, how 'bout a Redline 29mm G for the Hobby Line Hardware
I think it's the 29/40-120.

...or a sparky G, single-use or reloadable for the 29mm hobby hardware.

Or a cluster kit with 4 24mm/29mm

Or a 2-stage kit with room/tips for electronics, mabye 29mm-29mm?

And make it an option to include the electronics, too! I just love making helpful suggestions :D

Top Choices (PLEEEEAAAAAASSEEE!!!):

2, 3, 7, 11, 15, 17, 18

Also very interested in (SWEET STUFF!):

3, 5, 6, 8, 13, 16

The rest sound VERY cool, but I wouldn't really have a use for them, myself.

Some really off-the-wall crazy fast or crazy slow motors would be sweet, too...the I435T, K1100T, and the I600R rock, but I could see crazier!! A new propellant or two wouldn't be too bad, either, and dare I say lower prices on the small stuff......?:D

Originally posted by flyr98
Mabye a S-L-O-W burn G...I'm talking 10-12 seconds!!!

What like a G16 with a 10 second burn time. Or how about an I64 with a 10 second burn time.

Originally posted by Rocket Guy 1317
What like a G16 with a 10 second burn time. Or how about an I64 with a 10 second burn time.

The RC G12 already exists as well as the 10 second burn I65 :)

How about ones we can actually use in rockets without electronics? Like the G12, but in a standard size (not 32mm), and with an ejection charge? I would snap those up in a hurry.

Originally posted by Rocketjunkie
The RC G12 already exists as well as the 10 second burn I65 :)

Yea but the I65 is a 54mm motor and you have to use electronics. I want like a long burn 29mm G, H and I motors, and 38mm H and I long burn motors.

Gary, how 'bout a Redline 29mm G for the Hobby Line Hardware
I think it's the 29/40-120.

You have to stay up to date with the news by checking the AeroTech website more often. THe G77 Redline already has been around for quite a while for the 29/120 casing. Here's one of my rockets on one.

Originally posted by richalex2010
The G77 is for the 29/120 casing, NOT the hobby line hardware (29/40-120).

And all this time I was flying G77's on the 29/40-120 casing, thanks for clarifying that.

Originally posted by RocketboyG80
And all this time I was flying G77's on the 29/40-120 casing, thanks for clarifying that.

DO WUT?! That's a joke, right?

A little sarcasm there, as I said in my original post that the G77 is for the 29/120 casing. However I think some people may have overlooked that. I don't think it is physically possible to get the parts to a G77 to fit in a 29/40-120 casing, let alone get it to work. :rolleyes:

Whew, that's what I was hoping you would say. You're post on using the hobby case sounded so serious, I thought that in the first post you were assuming that the 29/120 case WAS the hobby case.

Originally posted by RocketboyG80
I don't think it is physically possible to get the parts to a G77 to fit in a 29/40-120 casing, let alone get it to work. :rolleyes:
Yep, that's what I thought. Your post sounded so serious, though, that I was thinking that someone might try it. Good response, btw, exactly what I was hoping you (or anyone else who could have made this comment) would say.

Anyone who has a G77 and 29/40-120 casing wanna try to fit it in there (but don't fly it--just assemble)?

I've got both the G77 and the G79, and made the case mistake at first- ended up buying the right case for the loads!

As for the fit: The delay won't go- the neoprene washer doesn't fit, etc etc. Also, the grains, while they fit (diameter-wise) don't quite seem to be the right length in the case.

Get the 29/120 case, and bingo- everything fits like it should! Like night and day....

:)

N

Gary, you should make more loads for the 29/120 case.
Mabye some longer burn loads.

Gary, you should make more loads for the 29/120 case.
Mabye some longer burn loads.

and for the 38/120 case while you're at it.;)

Heres what steams me up about G77s, the Redline AP burns too $#@% fast!!! :mad: I did not like this being that the loads are $11-$13 a shot. Good move putting FirstFires in there though :)

Heres what steams me up about G77s, the Redline AP burns too $#@% fast!!! :mad: I did not like this being that the loads are $11-$13 a shot. Good move putting FirstFires in there though :)
Redline is a fairly fast burning propellant by its nature and it took some effort to slow down the load so that it qualified as a model rocket motor (<80 N average). This opened up the availability to all adult customers instead of just certified NAR and Tripoli members. Also, longer burn usually means a smaller exhaust plume and I'm sure many would be unhappy about that. The 29/120 reloads are an excellent value compared to competing products and single-use motors.

In response to another comment, we will eventually release other reloads for this casing.

Originally posted by garoq
Redline is a fairly fast burning propellant by its nature and it took some effort to slow down the load so that it qualified as a model rocket motor (<80 N average).

Does that mean that you could release an "H" Redline load for the 29/120 case? That would be cool.

Back