Opinions Wanted on New AeroTech Products

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally posted by Adam Selene
Does that mean that you could release an "H" Redline load for the 29/120 case? That would be cool.
No, I think you're confusing average thrust and total impulse. 'H' class is >160 N-sec total impulse, regardless of average thrust. The 29/120 case maximum total impulse is about 120 N-sec.

Originally posted by fyrechaser
Gary,

Any plans to ramp up production of Aerotech's original hybrid line?

Crossing my fingers...

Thanks
It's in the queue...

Gary, how long 'till we can expect some more G loads that are diffrent from what you have now for the 29/120 case?
(I know that I've asked this a lot but I really like this stuff :) )

Originally posted by flyr98
Gary, how long 'till we can expect some more G loads that are diffrent from what you have now for the 29/120 case?
(I know that I've asked this a lot but I really like this stuff :) )
Not sure. Maybe later this year.

I'm interested in plugged forward closures that have a built in eye ring to attach the recovery harness to, 38mm and larger.
Any possibility of that happening?

Greg

I can't wait to see the HPR 29mm and 38mm Black Max reloads. I will definately buy some of those.:D

A Redline Econojet motor would rock too.:D

Originally posted by 11Bravo
I'm interested in plugged forward closures that have a built in eye ring to attach the recovery harness to, 38mm and larger.
Any possibility of that happening?

Greg
The 54mm plugged forward closure now includes a tapped hole for a 5/16" threaded eye bolt. No plans yet to put one in the 38mm closure.

Originally posted by Donaldsrockets
I can't wait to see the HPR 29mm and 38mm Black Max reloads. I will definately buy some of those.:D

A Redline Econojet motor would rock too.:D
I can't wait either. :D

The first Redline single-use will likely be a standard motor, not an Econojet. But later, who knows?

Originally posted by garoq
The 54mm plugged forward closure now includes a tapped hole for a 5/16" threaded eye bolt. No plans yet to put one in the 38mm closure.

Could WE tap them without getting spanked?

Greg

I can't wait to see the HPR 29mm and 38mm Black Max reloads. I will definately buy some of those.

Oh I was hoping for standard Black Jack for the 29/360, 38/720, and 38/1080. Unless your talking about Black Max reloads for the 29/180, 29/240, 29/360, 38/240 and so.

Latest posts

Back