OFFICIAL LDRS 42- urrg.us

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone know how late on Thursday we can get a spot and put up canopy?
I would expect that the field will be operating until about 5PM. There may be people about for a while after that, however many of us will be back the campground to clean up and eat before long.

Thanks. Likely too late to get him signed up, I'll fly it...
NAR signup is almost instant. Getting the card takes a while (I won’t have mine in time for LDRS) but the have an online verification that I assume will be good enough to show at the launch (it had better be good enough).

Actually I shouldn’t say “instant”.., you get your number the following day, so you have to sign up at least one day before you need your number.

NAR signup is almost instant. Getting the card takes a while (I won’t have mine in time for LDRS) but the have an online verification that I assume will be good enough to show at the launch (it had better be good enough).

Actually I shouldn’t say “instant”.., you get your number the following day, so you have to sign up at least one day before you need your number.
I'd suggest a printout or a copy of the NAR page showing registration. Mobile phone service can be dicey at the farm, so don't expect internet to lookup the registration. Come prepared. ;)

They're really just at or below ground level, so I'm sure there will be some aroma to it. We'd hate to disappoint you!
and I'm sure there is a shovel around..
ya know.. shovel recovery & all..
I can tell you where to dig if you 'need' [fermented] onions n all..

Raffle Prize Update
Man, just wait till you see the raffle prize list now..
I am just astounded at the generosity of the manufacturers and vendors in our community..
They're just unbelievable..
Please, when you check this list remember, these are small businesses.
Some qualify as a small business, some qualify as a tiny business..
The generously of these people is just unreal.
I can explain it, the people that own and run these business are rocketeers..

Here we go.

BOOM..

Onebadhawk Recovery Harnesses.

6- $25 Gift certificates good towards the baddest “standard” harnesses on the planet.
This increases the chance of a person winning the exact harness they’d like from 20% to 100%..

Performance Hobbies. 4— $50 Gift Certificates,

one will be given out each and every day of the launch

Killer generous Kenny…

Wildman Hobbies. Everyone knows Wildman and how generous he is with his huge gorgeous raffle prizes

Tim is a raffle prize lunatic, and everyone knows it, lol..

Chris’s Rocket Supplies. 4 Gift certificates from Chris

Gift Certificate # 1— $250-- Thursday

Gift Certificate # 2— $250-- Friday

Gift Certificate # 3— $150 -- Sunday

Gift Certificate # 4— $300-- Saturday

Wholly smokes Chris,, just WOW man.. You wanna talk generous..

Loc Precision. Loc will not only have a presence on the field but will be donating some very special raffle prizes.

LOC is donating 3 fantastic kits.

1- LOC Warloc 7.5”..

1- LOC Minie-Magg 5.5”

1- LOC Bumble Bee 4”

Wow,, right on LOC Precision.. Now there you have some killer kits from LOC Precision for sure

Fruity Chutes. Two beautiful chutes-

A 36” Elliptical and a beautiful 24” Elliptical Fruity Chutes chutes.

Thank you so much Fruity..

Eggtimer Rocketry. Always the coolest electronic kits in all of rocketry – Eggtimer’s raffle prize is 3 kits in one. An Eggtimer “TX” GPS Tracking Transmitter Kit, An Eggfinder “LCD” GPS Tracking Receiver Kit, and an Eggfinder “LCD-GPS” Add-on for the Eggfinder “LCD” GPS Tracking Receiver Kit.

This all equals one absolutely complete GPS rocket tracking solution. This is a $160 value and a very special prize indeed..
I am jealous of whoever wins this raffle prize,

I have been an Eggtimer fan since Cris started Eggtimer Rocketry. I'm seriously jealous of this Eggtimer prize winner.. I just may go buy one of these for myself..

SC Precision. Scott from SC Precision is always so generous.

He’s donating 5 prizes for the LDRS42 raffle.

We’ll give away 1 each day, 2 on Saturday.

2- 10% off Gift Certificates

2- 20% off Gift Certificates

2- 30% off Gift Certificates

2- pairs of 10 series CNC machined Airfoil rail guides

2- pairs of 15 series CNC machined Airfoil rail guides

Wow, wonderful Scott of SC Precision, thank you so much..

Stickershock. Each and every registrant will receive a LDRS sticker in their registration packet thanks to the generous donation from Stickershock

Rocketarium. You won’t believe how generous Rocketarium is for the LDRS42 raffle.. Just wait till you see these kits..

1—MIM 23 Rocket Kit. --- On Script- Thursday– 3 Pm.

1- AMRAAM 120A Rocket Kit. --- On Script- Friday – 2 Pm

1- Alarm Rocket Kit. --- On Script- Friday – 4 Pm

1- AIM 54 Phoenix Rocket Kit. --- On Script- Saturday –12 Noon

1- Exocet MM40 Rocket Kit. --- On Script- Sunday – 11 AM

1 Rocketarium kit will be raffled off each day, 2 on Saturday.

Wonderfully generous of you Rocketarium, thank you so much..

Rail Buttons.com-

6-- $25 gift cards. Thank you so much Randy..

Thank you so much Randy..

Photo’s By Nadine. Nadine will donate 2 calendars for the raffles.

Thank you so much Nadine..

Madcow Rocketry is donating a Super DX 3 rocket kit for the raffle..

Killer Madcow kit, thank you so much always for your generosity Madcow, you support URRG year after year, don't you think it goes unnoticed..

Dragon Rocketry- Will be donating a 4” MK-109 Stingray rocket kit

Smokin kit Dragon, thank you so much.

Flis Kits -- Prize donations list quite extensive-

3- $10 Gift certificates / day.

Alphabet race sponsor, A through G in order,

1st place receives a $100 cash prize, 2nd place receives $50 cash.

Wow, is this a lota raffle prizes, lol. Thank you so much Flis kits.

Wilson FX Launch Systems- Brad W is generously donating a $500 Wilson FX gift certificate to the LDRS raffle..

Wow, is this generous indeed.

This is $500 toward anything you’d like with the manufacturer of the absolute premier launch control system in rocketry.

Now do you all understand-- BOOM..

Raffle prize tickets sales online have closed, but you can certainly still buy as many as you like on the field at the registration table..

Teddy

( This has turned into a monster, lol. I sure hope I haven't left anyone out )..

LDRS 42 REMINDERS

• Online registration ends Friday 5/25 at 5 pm.
  • Please continue to submit BFR flights.
  • Don't forget to sign up for a volunteer shift or 2
  • Limited quantities of swag t-shirts, pins, etc. will be available on the field.
  • Raffle and banquet tickets will be available on the field.

Ha,
Ya tink Paul, lol..

Teddy
Teddy, I am curious as to how the tickets / prizes will be pulled over the 4 days..

• Do we stuff the boxes on day one, then wait patiently for our number to be call over the 4 days?
  • Are only "some" prizes put out per day? So each day is a specific set of prizes?

I wonder how many 'strips' will be put into one particular box?! :D

Teddy, I am curious as to how the tickets / prizes will be pulled over the 4 days..

• Do we stuff the boxes on day one, then wait patiently for our number to be call over the 4 days?
  • Are only "some" prizes put out per day? So each day is a specific set of prizes?

I wonder how many 'strips' will be put into one particular box?! :D
Paul,
There's a separate jug for you to put raffle tickets in for each raffle donor..
LOC Precision, Rocketarium, Eggtimer, everyone has a jug..
You've seen the list of prizes, you put your tickets in whichever jug you like..
The LCO will call winning ticket #'s as they're pulled..

Teddy

Paul,
There's a separate jug for you to put raffle tickets in for each raffle donor..
LOC Precision, Rocketarium, Eggtimer, everyone has a jug..
You've seen the list of prizes, you put your tickets in whichever jug you like..
The LCO will call winning ticket #'s as they're pulled..

Teddy
Teddy, I'm familiar with how URRF runs, and am assuming the same rules / methods apply.

Just wondering out loud for other who also may be wondering.. If they come for a day or two: do they miss out when their ticket is pulled on the day(s) they aren't there?

Is it a daily thing? Or you stuff a box / jug, and hope your ticket is pulled the day you are there?

Teddy, I'm familiar with how URRF runs, and am assuming the same rules / methods apply.

Just wondering out loud for other who also may be wondering.. If they come for a day or two: do they miss out when their ticket is pulled on the day(s) they aren't there?

Is it a daily thing? Or you stuff a box / jug, and hope your ticket is pulled the day you are there?
I'm not certain I understand your question Paul..
You purchased raffle tickets at URRG for years..
Nothing has changed..
You get your registration package / and or buy more tickets there at the registration table in person..
You tear the tickets in half and put half in the ticket bucket for the prize you'd like to win.
The other half of the tickets goes in your pocket..
How could a ticket # be called without you being there ????
You're the one to put the tickets in the bin...

Teddy

@Onebadhawk I'm likely overthinking it. See you in a couple of weeks!!

edit: D'Uh, just went over the list again. You explain it perfectly. My brain is too full of "work" to fully comprehend what you wrote. My mistake! D'uh!!!

(I sooo need this "vacation" !!!!) :D:p:cool::bravo::headspinning::eggnog::facepalm:

paul

Last edited:
HAHAHHAHAAHHAA

See you in a couple of weeks Paul, lol..

Good chuckle..

Teddy

Will we ever be able to post the photos of the "shenanigans" at Country Charm?!?

I know "what happens at country charms stays at country charm" but some of the nightly activities need to shared, if only to amuse and abuse those who missed out..

:eggnog: :dancingelephant::shocked::sick::haironfire:

Will we ever be able to post the photos of the "shenanigans" at Country Charm?!?

I know "what happens at country charms stays at country charm" but some of the nightly activities need to shared, if only to amuse and abuse those who missed out..

:eggnog: :dancingelephant::shocked::sick::haironfire:
NNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOO..

I have no idea what you're talkin about Paul..

Mann, is that just perfect Ken,, lol....

But if it were only that innocent..

Teddy

Please everyone.
Paul is a wonderful, nice man..
His medication is a bit off..
He's been a bit delusional as of late..
Pay no attention to what he says at that place he was referring to, I think Country hat or something..
Nothing at all to see there..
Moving right along..

Teddy

Back