• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

North Coast Rocketry/Estes Pro Series

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pheenomx

Reaction score
I am looking for some North Coast Rocketry kits:

- Lance Beta sealed
- Phantom 4000 sealed
- Command Controller Launch Remote sealed

I want to complete my NCR collection with these two rockets and controller.

I am also looking for opened NCR kits. I want to have opened kits to build and fly. I would also entertain built kits if they are built right and in good shape.

I wouldn't mind a couple of non Estes NCR large rockets such as the Juno-1 because that would be awesome to have an upscaled Jupiter-C.

Also looking for opened, built, partially built Estes pro series rockets. Jayhawk and Maxiforce are the only two built ones I need but I'll take any.

Just looking to get into mid power more and have an outstanding fleet.

Thank you for viewing my thread. These two sealed kits are for my collection, and open or built ones are for me to fly.

PayPal only pm me with offers. I pay fast and well.

Last edited:
I am looking for some North Coast Rocketry kits:

- Lance Beta sealed
- Phantom 4000 sealed
- Star Wars X-Wing Fighter sealed
- Command Controller Launch Remote sealed

I want to complete my NCR collection with these three rockets and controller.

I am also looking for opened NCR kits. The I want to have sealed kits to keep and opened kits to build and fly. I would also entertain built kits if they are built right and in good shape.

I wouldn't mind a couple of non Estes NCR large rockets such as the Juno-1 because that would be awesome to have an upscaled Jupiter-C.

Also looking for opened, built, partially built Estes pro series rockets.

Just looking to get into mid power more and have an outstanding fleet.

Thank you for viewing my thread and just to let those select few know these won't end up on eBay. These three sealed kits are for my collection, and open or built ones are for me to fly.

PayPal only pm me with offers. I pay fast and well.

I have a sealed NCR X-Wing in my garage. Make me a reasonable offer.

John

Terriersandhawk1.jpgTerrierhook.jpgCleaning out the garage today I uncovered the majority of my built and flown Estes Pro Series Terrier Sandhawk EST 2083. I remember losing the very top payload section that has the little bent arials sticking out of the tube all the way around as it normally came down with it's own chute but otherwise it's intact. It's a little beat up for sure, some wear on the fins but they've never broken off, and one side of the upper body tube is a little odd shaped but not bent or creased. It looks like it got pressed and flattened a little making part of it oval instead of perfectly round. I would likely cut and replace it from about 2 inches above the upper fins. If it had a new paint job and the payload section added, it would look nearly new. I built it also as the instructions suggest, being able to launch it all together on what looks like an E or D12-3 or separate and fly just the Sandhawk top section also on D motors. No idea what it's worth really...

Last edited:
I would be interested in it. I am on vacation until the 13th so I won't have computer access after 4pm today. But will contact you when I get back and look over the pictures and make an offer. Thank you

Not to make you feel bad (none of the requested items were involved in the following).

At yesterday's LUNAR HP launch at Snow Ranch, there was silent auction featuring 7 NIB NCR/Estes kits with bids starting at $30. One Bomarc went for at least $100 and the other trailed a bit but not much (it was an opened bag). I was hoping to score the Big Brute but a friend was bidding on it and I didn't want to step on his bid. He ended up with three of the kits as it turned out and I'm pretty sure they will go to his son and grandsons. They will be flown rather than sitting somewhere in storage so all is as it should be. :D

There were also two of the upscale Alpha kitss the name of which escapes me ATM, an Archer(?) scale, and a Patriot scale IIRC.

A former club member donated these kits shortly before his passing and it is fitting that most of these kits will get air time over the field where he launched.

Nice wish I could bid on some of those I love to launch and build but only open kits I can't bring myself to open sealed kits to build haha.

Still holding onto the Terrier Sandhawk if you're interested. Went through my old Pro Series and North Coast stuff today and besides having the SA 14 Archer, Eliminator and Lance Beta, I found the Pro Series launch controller in perfect condition, all stuff I want to keep though.

Thank you John for the NCR X-Wing. Anybody have anything listed above?

I also have an NCR controller and Launch Pad out of an NCR Phantom 4000 kit...

I love the NCR controllers. If the price is right, I might be interested in picking up another one.

-Kevin

I have an unopened NCR High Impulse Bomarc I'll let go for $100.00 plus shipping

Not to make you feel bad (none of the requested items were involved in the following).

At yesterday's LUNAR HP launch at Snow Ranch, there was silent auction featuring 7 NIB NCR/Estes kits with bids starting at $30. One Bomarc went for at least $100 and the other trailed a bit but not much (it was an opened bag). I was hoping to score the Big Brute but a friend was bidding on it and I didn't want to step on his bid. He ended up with three of the kits as it turned out and I'm pretty sure they will go to his son and grandsons. They will be flown rather than sitting somewhere in storage so all is as it should be. :D

There were also two of the upscale Alpha kitss the name of which escapes me ATM, an Archer(?) scale, and a Patriot scale IIRC.

A former club member donated these kits shortly before his passing and it is fitting that most of these kits will get air time over the field where he launched.

I have an estes high impulse launcher to launch for these more powerful rockets. New in box. No controller just launcher never built. I have no use for it. It retailed for $125. I was asking $75 but feel free to mske an offer.

Back