Collecting Estes pro series classics

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CrownUK

Reaction score
Been cleaning out my garage, and storing all my made and unmade kits in a spare room , whilst I’m having a new garage built , so finally got to see just how many kits I’ve stored away over the years !!
My plan is to hang a number of them on the wall to display when garage is finished. Enjoy collecting nearly as much as flying .

Thought I’d put a pic up of 3 of my rarest Estes kits , pro series classics, boxes show some age ware but contain 3 unmade kits .

Attachments

• IMG_4443.jpeg
    IMG_4443.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 2
I'm still on the hunt for the Impulse and the Patriot myself. Someone has one for $250 on ebay plus $67 in shipping, which is out of my range now.

I got a Sandhawk, Jayhawk, and Maxi-Force.

I see your Maxi-Brute HoJo there too. I love those. Got the V-2, X-Wing, and Pershing as well. Was never sure what the exact kit number for the Saturn I and Saturn V they advertised as Maxi-Brutes were, but I assume the current Saturn V is pretty similar, and I'm assuming the Saturn I was the 1/70th scale kit.

I really, really love all of these kits. They somehow feel even more 'pro' than a lot of the Pro Series II kits.

Been cleaning out my garage, and storing all my made and unmade kits in a spare room , whilst I’m having a new garage built , so finally got to see just how many kits I’ve stored away over the years !!
My plan is to hang a number of them on the wall to display when garage is finished. Enjoy collecting nearly as much as flying .

Thought I’d put a pic up of 3 of my rarest Estes kits , pro series classics, boxes show some age ware but contain 3 unmade kits .
Nice collection. I’ve owned and built all but the Jayhawk

All fun kits.

Yeh patriot and impulse had for a while , paid over the odds to get the maxi force , but had been searching for ages to complete owning the three. I know it’s only packaging, but I do love a box from the original pro series.
I have another patriot which I’ve literally had for years. I made back in the 90s and seeing as I live in the UK where rocket motors are more expensive than the US. Clustering is a great option.👍
I also have the sand Hawk. Never managed to find Pershing for a good price often have a lookout for that one. If I see another patriot advertised at a good price which I probably won’t LOL. I want to make one with my grandson , I have plenty of parts, so can always clone it.

Attachments

• IMG_4444.jpeg
    IMG_4444.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 0
Back