• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Wanted Estes Pro Series Impulse and Patriot Kits

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DocSeuss

Reaction score
I am trying to collect all the Estes Pro Series I and II kits, new in box or with the hang tags. I've managed to get all of them except the Impulse and Patriot. I'm looking for the kits because I want to build them, and I really like Estes packaging, especially their old boxes.

There's an Impulse on ebay that a guy wants $300+ for, including $56 in shipping, but that seems like a real bad ebay markup.

I had an opportunity to buy an Impulse a while back but that didn't work out due to the seller destroying the rocket's packaging. $175 including shipping seemed a bit high, but more in line with what 30+ year OOP kits tend to go for than $300+ with shipping and taxes.

There's a few other kits I'm on the lookout for, but I'm currently funds-limited due to some medical expenses (the reason I'm even asking right now is that I'm looking to cheer myself up) so I figured it'd probably be best not to post the entire wishlist (unless someone out there has an NCR Eliminator NIB or a TMRK Pegasus lol).

Back