• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Estes #0730 Patriot Revolutionary Series RTF kit from the 80's

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DWolman

Reaction score
Hi all! More kits are coming up......too many kits that I won't be able to get to.

Selling an Estes #0730 Patriot kit - this was one of two Revolutionary Series RTF kits from the mid/late 80's. Not sure of which years it may have been in a catalog?

In any case it's sealed in the package, BT-50 based with plastic fins and nose cone. Rare kit for the time.

This kit is sealed in the package, never opened and looks great....ready for you to fly or add to your collection.

Asking $30 shipped within the CONUS, well packed and shipped by USPS.

Please DM to if you're interested - I accept PayPal, Venmo, and most other common methods.

Thanks for checking this one out!

Attachments

• IMG_0851.jpeg
    IMG_0851.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0852.jpeg
    IMG_0852.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 0
Hi all! More kits are coming up......too many kits that I won't be able to get to.

Selling an Estes #0730 Patriot kit - this was one of two Revolutionary Series RTF kits from the mid/late 80's. Not sure of which years it may have been in a catalog?

In any case it's sealed in the package, BT-50 based with plastic fins and nose cone. Rare kit for the time.

This kit is sealed in the package, never opened and looks great....ready for you to fly or add to your collection.

Asking $30 shipped within the CONUS, well packed and shipped by USPS.

Please DM to if you're interested - I accept PayPal, Venmo, and most other common methods.

Thanks for checking this one out!
Hi Dan. Sent you a PM on this. Thanks.

Back