New Tour De Deuce Thread

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WShoreRockets

Reaction score
So, who's got the next state on the Tour De Deuce?

I've had these girls all winter, and they've got a serious case of cabin fever. Alice and Betty have been cooped up in my boring old place since November, and they want to fly. Well, New Year's wasn't boring... Betty got into the booze, and we have the pictures in case she gives us any trouble.

Honestly, I need to get these rockets out, because I'm moving next weekend. So where do I send them.

Eugene, there wasn't an address in the box for you.

And Jim must be a drinker, because there's a few shot glasses in the box.

Bob

Bob,

Unless you hear from Jason you can send them to me. I hope to be working with Jason to get the TdD back on track as soon as I get the TdD range box stickers done up (early May)

thanx for all your help!
jim

Sending them to Jim for the time being will be fine. I'm sorry that I haven't been able to catch up on this project for a while. That big thing we call LIFE got it the way! ;)

Jason

No problem, Jim. They'll go out tomorrow.

These girls were really frisky during the new year's party. Betty was passed out drunk, with her chute hanging out, on my couch, and Alice wound up upstairs with my Deuce, Charlie. Just yesterday, Alice said there would be a new "Diminutive Deuce" here in a few months. Dunno what that means...

:D

Bob

Originally posted by WShoreRockets
Just yesterday, Alice said there would be a new "Diminutive Deuce" here in a few months. Dunno what that means...

I'd check Alice's payload section. ;)

Originally posted by kenobi65
And hope it's not a cluster...

Has anyone signed up for the Ohio leg? (I'm guessing Carl Tulanko would have first dibs.) If not, I'd be a VERY willing volunteer...

Yeah, sorry, Carl got first dibs when we did initial signup. He's gonna be the 48th state, followed soon thereafter by Massachusetts (Doug Gardei and CMASS) then the big finale in New Hampshire.

Jason

Originally posted by kenobi65

omigosh...I don't know what's more pathetic: the fact I got that or the fact that I laughed out loud when I read that post and the few prior to it.

I am such a rocket geek.

-DAllen

Originally posted by jetra2
Yeah, sorry, Carl got first dibs when we did initial signup.
That's OK - I couldn't think of a better representative for our state.

Who has IN, I am volunteered and am waiting to see if I am needed.

Latest posts

Back