New Star Trek toy

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 13

Reaction score
I found this at Walmart.com of all places. $35 shipped.

It's just a toy, but it's fun!

ILJE27Zh.jpg

It's a tiny working TV that plays TOS clips!

When you turn it on it plays the opening theme the cycles through 20 show clips.

DqbHsjAh.jpg

3EyGsWPh.jpg

XzVzrQCh.jpg

And it has a test pattern

wvzWuXah.jpg

Movie Spock is watching TV!

ZSMjhd8h.jpg

It's more fun than the LiS TV's sold a few years ago!

9un1Acyh.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_9828.MOV
    24.8 MB
I thought Star Trek New Voyages was well done as well. I need to watch these fan made episodes again.
To me, New Voyages never got above the level of fan fic. STC really had all the look and feel of the original, with excellent scripts and acting. Plus, they managed to pull in the original Apollo actor, the daughter of the Romulan Commander from "The Enterprise Incident," etc. Really phenomenal stuff, with a huge budget.

To me, New Voyages never got above the level of fan fic. STC really had all the look and feel of the original, with excellent scripts and acting. Plus, they managed to pull in the original Apollo actor, the daughter of the Romulan Commander from "The Enterprise Incident," etc. Really phenomenal stuff, with a huge budget.
STC's guest stars were awesome. Michael Forrest, Lou Ferrigno, Gigi Edgely, Erin Gray, Amy Rydell, Anne Lockhart, John DeLancie.

The New Voyages/Phase 2 sets are available for tours, fully licensed from Paramount.
They are in Ticonderoga NY. The sets are better than the Desilu sets, all computer screens instead of
lightboxes.

I think the Star Trek Continues sets are available for tours, I have never been though.

From my 2019 trip to Ticonderoga:

23j491nh.jpg

liRY8eCh.jpg

PZXJftEh.jpg

J1xRuavh.jpg

XNO6yG7h.jpg

Back