More Good Press for the Hobby

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What do you x-ray? The only mobile x-ray I know of is the ones that come to the jobsite and x-ray weld joints. Scotty Dog

What do you x-ray? The only mobile x-ray I know of is the ones that come to the jobsite and x-ray weld joints. Scotty Dog

Mostly I x-ray residents in nursing homes. Everything from skulls to toes. I also do housecalls, hospice, assisted living, independent living, group homes, and skilled nursing. Some mobile techs are called to professional sporting events, jails, and prisons. I'm not, but some are.

Here's the company I work for: www.mobilexusa.com

And that is so the Element I carry all my stuff in on the homepage.

Last edited:
Mostly I x-ray residents in nursing homes. Everything from skulls to toes. I also do housecalls, hospice, assisted living, independent living, group homes, and skilled nursing. Some mobile techs are called to professional sporting events, jails, and prisons. I'm not, but some are.

Here's the company I work for: www.mobilexusa.com

And that is so the Element I carry all my stuff in on the homepage.
WOW Yo be on the move for sure. Its a good thing for alot of people that theres people like you out there. Scotty Dog

Back