Michaels 50% coupon again - this weekend

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Michael's has run a few 50% coupons lately to bad my local ones don't carry rocket stuff.

I know the one Michael's in the northwest of Las Vegas stocks the bagged kits. Not a huge selection but picking up a Guardian for $6 is cool.

All I ever used their coupons for was Blast-Off packs, and I just loaded up on LPR motors at the BSA clearance.

The single Michael's (out of ~10) around here that actually carries rocket stuff recently ditched all the kits for nothing but RTFs and motors. And they raised the motor prices to MORE than Estes list price at the same time.

All Indy area Micheals did the same thing, so I generally don't shop there for kits/engines anymore. It's a shame, because I used to do a good business there.

On the bright side, I'm saving my money, and will be ordering some Fliskits soon...

Where we live there is a real paucity of rocket stuff available.
We have a Michaels, but they have no kits, just rtf's, starter kits and engines.
There's a local hobby store that has a very thin selection and everything marked at a 10% discount from list, except of course, the engines.
We have a Hobbytown USA store which actually has a rather good assortment of Estes kits and engines at full-tilt (and sometimes above).
Barring the Michaels coupon for the Blastoff packs, the best deal we have going is at a Northwest variety store chain called Fred Meyer. They sell no kits, just a few RTF's and starter packs, byt the engines they stock (limiyted selection) are priced at 5.99 for 3pk on 18mm and 4pk on 13's.

Thanks for posting the coupon info
I got a blast kit and saved some bucks
Now to design some rockets to use up motors :lol:

Latest posts

Back