Marian Lee Hayes

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mark,
Mine was one of the celebratory rockets launched at your wedding. What a glorious day that was out on the Lucerne lake bed with all your guest dressed up and and all. I will always remember you and Marian on that day. Marian was radiant, you were unusually handsome ;-). What a sad loss for you and those of us that knew her. Take care, Mark.

Kurt Gugisberg

Sigh........... I keep thinking of the words of the old hymn, "God be with you till we meet again."

Every time I was with you and Marian she was always so filled with joy. I know that you will miss her greatly.

Be Blessed Mark.

Brad

Wow Mark. I get the daily notifications so I happened to see the news about your wife.
My condolences to you and yours. Keep close to those that can support you and those that are going through this with you. There's strength in that.
And take whatever time you need to make the adjustment. I think I can speak for others when I say we won't mind the wait.

Mark, I am so very sorry for your loss. My thoughts and prayers are with you in this trying time.

Mark,

Marian and your wedding was the only one I ever crashed :)

This is on the container my family picked to hold our Mom's ashes:

"A limb has fallen from our family tree
that says grieve not for me,
remember the best times, the laughter and the song
and most of all
the good life I lived while I was strong."

Mike

Latest posts

Back