Marian Lee Hayes

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stickershock23

Reaction score
It's with a heavy heart I have to post this.
Marian Hayes passed away this morning after her battle with cancer... Her family was with her when she left..

She is truly loved and will be missed

Please give us some time today. But we will make arrangements known as soon as we have them made.

Thank you to everyone for your support I couldn't have gone through this without all your support

Mark,

I'm very sorry to hear this. I understand what cancer does to a person and their loved ones. When this happened to my mom I took comfort in knowing that her struggle was over and she was at peace. Stay strong my friend. Now it's your turn to heal.

I am very sorry to hear this and mourn for your loss. Will continue to pray for you and your family regardless though.

So very, very sad. Mourn her well, and rejoice in the blessings you can find. I will pray for peace for you and your extended family.

Very sorry to hear about your loss. Praying for you, your family, and everybody her life touched.

God Bless

Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live: And whosoever liveth and believeth in me shall never die. Believest thou this?

John 11:25-26

May God bless you and your family Mark during this time.

Saints of God, come to her aid.
Come to meet her, Angels of the Lord.
Receive her soul and present her to God the Most High.

May Christ, who called you, take you to Himself;
may Angels lead you to Abraham’s side.

Give her eternal rest, O Lord,
and may your light shine on her forever.

All-powerful and merciful God,
we commend to you Marian, your servant.
In your mercy and love,
blot out the sins she has committed
through human weakness.
In this world she has died:
let her live with you forever.
Through Christ our Lord.
Amen.

Mark, stay strong and keep her in your heart. Take some time to heal - when you're ready, we'll be here.

-Dave

Oh Mark......so very sorry for your loss. I have been through this myself and it is not pleasant. Just remember to lean on God, and he will help you get through this. Marian is in the arms of God, she is well now.

YOU ARE STILL IN OUR PRAYERS!

Very sorry for the loss of your beloved. As we Irish say.

May the road rise to meet you.
May the wind be always at your back.
May the sunshine warm upon your face.
May the rains fall upon your fields.
And until we meet again,
May God hold you in the hollow of His hand.

So sorry Mark. May you find peace and comfort in this darkest time.

Latest posts

Back