Marian Lee Hayes

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My condolences, and Prayers to you and your family. I know the pain, but the love does not pass away.

So sorry for your loss, Mark. Her suffering is over and she is at rest in a better place. Our prayers remain with you and your extended family.

I said it a hundred times,
this is just a wonderful community..

Mark,

So sorry for the loss. I had to have Sally’s favorite cat euthanized Wednesday. She had metastatic disease and was getting weaker. Got to hold Abby during the process and glad I did. She went peacefully. The irony of it really stirred up a lot emotion as Sally died of radon induced lung cancer and never smoked a cigarette in her life. Mark, I know your pain. I was pretty happy go lucky as I was 5 years older than Sally, a male and statistically should have died first. Boy was I crushed. I would have traded places with her in a heartbeat if I could have. At least we had 3 months to say goodby. I’ll say a prayer for Marian in church for her. Kurt Savegnago

Mark, so very sorry for your loss; I cannot imagine. Praying for you and your family in these very difficult times.

I know the pain You and Yours are going through from experience. Try to find solace in the fact that Marion is having her meals with God, but only for a while because one day, You'll be with Her and Your relatives.. and Hers as well. It'll be a BIG family reunion. God Bless You and Yours.

What terrible news, life can be so difficult to understand sometimes. Our deepest sympathies and condolences.

Tony

Mark I'm sorry for your loss. Our love and prayers are with you and your family stay strong.

Last edited:
Mark, very sorry to hear this. So many have said it better than I, but the longer I live, the more convinced I am of that wonderful place where we will never be parted again, thank God - though it may seem horrible now. May he be with you through this awful time; our prayers follow you.

So very sorry for your loss Mark. Please know you are not alone, as we all share in your grief. Hang in there, we are with you.

Andrew K

Again as Ted and others said. This is the best community around. All the support. The love the prayers abd more are beyond what I ever thought possible.

Thank yous and blessings to all of you... From all our family...

We have not set anything in stone yet but she's being cremated. So we are doing a simple memorial service. In 2 or three weeks depending on when we can get the whole family here from the Midwest..

It will be here in Southern Utah

If there is anyone that would like to come out to celebrate her life we'd love to have you.. BUT PLEASE LET ME KNOW AS SOON AS YOU CAN SO WE HAVE A GUESS OF NUMBERS once we know that we will book a location and set up some food and other things

If you want to be counted for thst email woukd be best.
[email protected]

Again were guessing. Sept 12th ish. And we're not worried if might not make it. Just let us know if you think you might want to Come

We are also TALKING about a memorial launch at October fest in Las Vegas... I belive it's the 3rd weekend in October...

Again that's just an idea so far..

Anyways thank you all from the bottom of our hearts.

Mark and Marian and family

Back