• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Madcow Avalanche

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wallace

Reaction score
It's back up for sale! Same kit I had listed previously, but now as a complete kit with Mac Performance 1/8" canvas phenolic fins. Sold it to a friend who got as far as cutting the fins (did a really nice job of it to boot), lost interest and asked if I'd be willing to sell it for him. Well, of couse, so here it is. As new in bag with the exception of stock G 10 fins being replaced with "Mach Ready" 30 percent lighter (where it counts the most) .125" Mac Perfomance Canvas Phenolic. Bag litterally has a 5 inch slice (just big enough to remove the fins) in it, all other components are included/untouchced by human hands new. This was a limited to 100 made LDRS 37 Special Kit so you ain't gonna get one from Madcow. $130.00 shipped.20200303_175650.jpg 20200303_175743.jpg 20200304_094224.jpg

That's all 3 fins double sticky taped together BTW...Makes life WAY easier when stack sanding to final dimension..

Head end deploy is a wonderful thing. I built mine as an electronics test bed/workhorse and it's flown on pretty much everything but an L1000 (only because I can't afford one) without fail..20200304_101746.jpg

Head end deploy is a wonderful thing. I built mine as an electronics test bed/workhorse and it's flown on pretty much everything but an L1000 (only because I can't afford one) without fail..View attachment 408219
Wallace, You obviously did the bevel on the Phenolic Fins your self. (first photo shows them from Mac Performance unbeveled)
What method did you use to bevel the edge? Sander, Router ….?

Back