LDRS 41 Official Information thread

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I asked at lost and found, and they didn’t know. I’m just hoping someone stumbled across it. I’m going to check lost and found again today before driving home.
Jeff, PM me. (I may be slow to reply (am out-of-state, visiting my sister), but you MIGHT be glad you did - I have a few simple questions. . .)

Jeff, not sure whether you've read these (it's been 10+ days). Send me your e-mail address, please, or cell., or ?? Very likely worth your while. . . (My cell. begins 414-33x-xxxx; my e-mail will show up beginning with dr-)

I sent a PM on here Thursday, but maybe I didn’t do it correctly. I’ll try to send a text, and another PM.
Thank you for responding (and for the PM (which I've not received - being the dinosaur here, it is more likely I didn't do something correctly. Just don't want my cell. number nor personal e-mail out there for everyone. . .)).

Upon searching further, I believe I've located your PM (first AND second), and have replied.

Latest posts

Back