Quantcast

Just got my first issue of Sport Rocketry...

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

graylensman

Reaction score
... and I've read it cover to cover twice. :) It also features a review of the ACME Spitfire, along with a photo of TRF's very own JFlis.

Rocketmaniac

Reaction score
Originally posted by graylensman
... and I've read it cover to cover twice. :) It also features a review of the ACME Spitfire, along with a photo of TRF's very own JFlis.
And the review was done by our very own n3tjm....... Great review Doug........ Great rocket Jim

WiK

Site Admin
Reaction score
I just this minute sent of my cheque for a subscription for that from Apollo 11 :D

Phil

flying_silverad

Reaction score
By the time i get mine, i have slready "read" all of it through forum members eyes at least twice!! Must be because I live in New England and the horses go slower over here:D

Actually, I really wish this would come out like every 3rd week...just can't get enough of it..:mad:

Chr$

Reaction score
It truely is a great magazine.

jflis

Reaction score
I got mine about a week ago (i get an early issue because of the ad) and I was very pleased with the article (thanx Doug! :) )

This should bring the ACME into an even *brighter* light. It's appeared, in one form or another, in 3 issues so far :)

Now I need someone to do a write up on the Tres or our saucers, or the Grissom, or........ :)

WiK

Site Admin
Reaction score
Lol, Jim you might aswell just send in a write-up and put someone elses name on it :rolleyes:

n3tjm

Papa Elf
Reaction score
Originally posted by jflis
I got mine about a week ago (i get an early issue because of the ad) and I was very pleased with the article (thanx Doug! :) )
No Problem ;)

Jim... notice how your ad (which has an ACME in it) is on the same page of the ACME review?

jflis

Reaction score
Yep, i noticed that. It was a great coordination :)

Mellisa at Triad (the ad contractors) seems to take care of me :)

Latest posts