Holiday sales - 2023

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes, Wednesday night. Members only, and you need to be a member BEFORE the sale.

Don't worry if not part of it this year, Saturday MORNING the sale is open to public.

Edit to add:
Saturday the 25th 6 am to noon will be open to everyone.
Both are central time .
Thanks. I thought one of those mini kits might be a good way to try my first fiberglass kit.

no, I cant even afford the dedicated, explosive truck to ship it. $6k for shipping

As I recall, it's just launch site delivery only. Tim will bring it to you (or me, and I bring it to you).

-Kevin

As I recall, it's just launch site delivery only. Tim will bring it to you (or me, and I bring it to you).

-Kevin
I have zero interest in it, nor do I even have the budget. I was just talking to a CTI dealer recently and he was telling me about the struggles of having that thing shipped.

Set up new account with new email last night. Paid club membership and got a receipt . Won't let me log in . HELP!!

Welp, I had a lot of things in the cart. As always though, must show a little restraint.

For those who are always on the fence about joining the WM Club.

I saved $1,177 on this order.

It was all motors (reloads).

6 F's
6 G's
11 H's
1 I
2 J's
10 K's
1 M

This is not bragging or showing off. This is as a point of reference for those out there who wonder what can be had and what can be saved.

I fly a decent amount and also have a decent stock going back 15+ years. I like to have options at all times and these orders are for the following season, as well as special projects, and to fill in some holes in my stash.

Set up new account with new email last night. Paid club membership and got a receipt . Won't let me log in . HELP!!

They're watching the forum. If you want, call them on the shop phone. They are there and waiting. This is what Wildman Wednesdays is for, we[members] are the debugging team for Saturday and this[the deals] is our payback.

Kinda glad that 8" AGM was already sold out. I don't need that nor L3, but damn does that rocket look nice!
fixed that for you .
1700708957585.png

Whatever happened to the AT N1975W-PS - did that motor never make it to production?

OK Tim......3min to go and world wants to know....

Did one of the "Big Boys" happen to sell??

To not give away sales information, we will let the term "Big Boys" potentially mean some of the 8" FG rocket kits......or a really BIG motor.....

😁

OK Tim......3min to go and world wants to know....

Did one of the "Big Boys" happen to sell??

To not give away sales information, we will let the term "Big Boys" potentially mean some of the 8" FG rocket kits......or a really BIG motor.....

😁
yes

Tim and Jackie: many thanks for the sale.
Ouch. My wallet is on the way to the hospital after that checkout!
Mine died in the fire.
The Fluctus system is totally new to me.
Data recorder/deployments/telemetry/GPS/gyro .... Plus a base station for $260??? How can that be?
It was in beta quite recently. Seems heavy on features for price. Was tempted by the sale price, which was even better than I remembered the beta price as being.
Who else put the 150mm O motor in their cart just to see it there??
I tried to bait @SnapRoll into going for one, but he'd not drunk enough yet to be persuaded.

Back