Good News, Giant Leap Rocketry Motor Sale 35% off Going again!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

freddiejojo

Reaction score
Folks,

Thank you for your patience, the GLR webstore is open for business again for the 35% off motors. You can go there now. Because we were down most of today, the Big Guy will allow the 35% off Motor Sale to continue through tomorrow.

Make sure you use the Home Page motor sale tab, don't use the main motor site inside the webstore.

Thank you and be there or be square.

Kent/glr

Giant Leap Rocketry Day One of Three Motor Sale
Hi Folks,
Today, 11/26 is 25% off loads and hardware. If it's there tomorrow (11/27) we go 30% off and finally if you have the nerve, on Friday we go 35% off. The stuff is in stock so you don't shuck your coins out then sit and wait.
No games, no secret handshake and no waiting. www.giantleaprocketry.com
Kent/glr

Got my stash!
I guess waiting to play the secret handshake game is worth it :)
Just like trackers ;)

Err, in case I was misinterpreted... the INTERNET is kind of expensive, not Giant Leap!

I was away for just four days and had 200 "Black Friday" related emails! I bought a few (more) kits from Rocketry Warehouse that will go into (onto) my 6' "to build one day" pile.

To all my admirers,

(both of you), I have had the easy part, just doing the communication. You want to thank anyone, make it Ed (the Big Guy) and Joe Hinton (the motor guy who has to deal with the inventory, boxing and paperwork). They are the ones with the crappy jobs

All I did was sit here, eating potato chips and visiting with you folks. But I did it well.

K/glr

Back