The 2020 Eggtimer Rocketry Holiday Sale

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WOW. This takes the cake. 3+ weeks to go 22 miles. Absolutely ridiculous. Has it been sitting in a truck in someones driveway?! BA-LONEY
It just happened to start moving after I filed a claim last week. šŸ˜ 

Ridiculous.jpg

I do not understand why some ebay people print a mailing label one day, but the USPS doesn't get it till five days later. What is the rationale for this?

When vendors print the label, the package is in the system. If people advertise a 2 business day turn around they can print labels on, say, Monday and then post a full week's orders on, say Friday.

Purchasers tend to blame the postal service, rather than the vendor, for any delays. Very common practice, unfortunately. I've had packages from a hobby store that were more than 14 days between label printing and actual bricks and mortar PO acceptance.

Question about going to a dentist during this uprise in Covid. Any suggestions ? Advice ? Looks like I may root canal and cap. btw- I haven't gone to a barber since Feb. becomes of the close proximity.
WOW. This takes the cake. 3+ weeks to go 22 miles. Absolutely ridiculous. Has it been sitting in a truck in someones driveway?! BA-LONEY
It just happened to start moving after I filed a claim last week. šŸ˜ 

View attachment 442254

The City of Industry, CA distribution center is in my experience, which is a lot by most standards, an unparalleled mess within the USPS system. Chances are if I get a ā€œmy package isnā€™t here yetā€ message from a customer it probably went dark at this facility. Only other place I have seen issues as frequently are in the final local delivery leg. When these problems come up at City of Industry it has always emerged eventually, only lost packages so far have been on that last truck from their local PO to house.

Back