All I did towards the build today was to glue the motor mount into the booster airframe and glue the Switch band to the av-bay coupler. I used masking tape to make some tabs on the rear CR in order to be able to pull it out to do internal fillets once I've attached the fins. I've gotta say, I'm loving Rocketpoxy. I find I make much less mess (both in the workshop, and on the rocket) when using this stuff rather then regular hobby epoxy due to the fact it's a lot thicker. I can't find any squeeze bottles in the house, so it looks like I'm going to have to buy some. In the meantime, I've been using popsicle sticks to "scoop out" the correct amount of each part. The parts I need for the glueless nosecone mod are back in stock, so I'm planning on placing an order tomorrow. Next up: Fin attachment.