Goblin discontinued?

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If one MUST have a slightly whimsically named BT-55 based, 24mm powered sport flyer kit there’s always the Squirrel Works Gremlin - though to match up with Goblin you’ll need to shorten it an inch.

If one MUST have a slightly whimsically named BT-55 based, 24mm powered sport flyer kit there’s always the Squirrel Works Gremlin - though to match up with Goblin you’ll need to shorten it an inch.
Squirrel Works.... That's a new one on me. They have some interesting stuff. Glad you pointed them out.

Hans.

Squirrel Works.... That's a new one on me. They have some interesting stuff. Glad you pointed them out.

Hans.
It’s a small operation and they can take awhile to ship but the kits are high quality, old school style (balsa cones but laser cut fins) with fun designs. Their Arapaho repro is on my winter build list.

I just ordered 3 from amazon. The Goblin has always been a favorite of mine and my grandkids love to chase it down.

If that was with Free shipping, I would have ordered 5.... but, that's with 5.25 shipping for a total of $13.94 -- still, not a bad price, but not as attractive as an under $9 24-mm motor'ed kit.
I wonder if the seller would combine shipping?

EDIT: Just did a mock order and it appears they will combine shipping if you buy two or more.

Last edited:
Back